ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound stupid, but I am in process of selling (BCV) and buying (WL-BR). Should I submit both sets of information to this thread, or just the purchaser one? BCV sale in ROFL process, the purchase one will land there next week.

This may sound stupid, but I am in process of selling (BCV) and buying (WL-BR). Should I submit both sets of information to this thread, or just the purchaser one? BCV sale in ROFL process, the purchase one will land there next week.
Others have submitted ones they were selling. Whether you are the buyer or the seller the information is still helpful to all.

Approved today. (What were they going to do with a contract where they had to wait over 20 months for some free points!)

I had one ROFR'ed last year that had 24 months to usable points. I think the price point was too attractive to Disney, but there really is no rhyme or reason to what gets bought up.

As the Seller:
Pat McDuck---$130-$26675-200-BCV-Jun-0/17, 41/18, 200/19- sent 2/8

As the Buyer:
Pat McDuck---$95-$19723-200-BRV@WL-Aug-200/17, 200/18, 200/19- sent 2/15

Will post in correct format. (done! so closing costs to buyer included on each) And now we wait on ROFR on each. Disney found an error in the paperwork on the sale of BCV, so they at least began looking at that one.

Last edited:
Very similar to my contract! Good luck!

Good luck to you, too! I got so excited about the price that for a couple of days, I really forgot to worry about ROFR, and now, with all that's been coming out of DVC related to pricing, etc, I worry. Jerry at The Timeshare Store thinks it's a 50/50 shot on whether or not it makes it through.

Good luck to you, too! I got so excited about the price that for a couple of days, I really forgot to worry about ROFR, and now, with all that's been coming out of DVC related to pricing, etc, I worry. Jerry at The Timeshare Store thinks it's a 50/50 shot on whether or not it makes it through.

I think the timing and new requirements from DVD are making all of us wonder. I guess were the test contracts right now. In general, SSR & OKW are 2 of the highest buybacks. My other contract was speculated by many to be grabbed but it passed. I’m hoping for the same this go round. I’m sprinkling pixie dust for us. Good luck!

It will be interesting to see if they buy back more contracts than usual right now. I have 2 in the hopper, a sale and a purchase.... Not too worried about the sale, as that will go thru (for me) either way. They are currently reviewing that one, BCV. Slightly worried about the loaded Boulder Ridge purchase..... but I think they would not be able to ROFR those WLBR points in time to resell under this current 25 point deadline, that contract for sale has not even been sent to Disney yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter