ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do offers on Fidelity work? Do you just offer one single sum and that includes everything? Any help would be great. Thanks
Submit offer on the site then you will get an email about your offer w dues and closing costs for you to confirm and clarify further

How do offers on Fidelity work? Do you just offer one single sum and that includes everything? Any help would be great. Thanks
I had asked them when I put my offer in. They said either is fine and they’ll know what you mean. They call you once it’s submitted anyway.

no. You make an offer on the price per point. Anything else like dues and closing costs must be specified

I'm a first time buyer, and I used the make a quote link to ask a question about a listing by mistake. From that the listing agent called me, I let her know the three contracts I was looking at, then selected my first choice and made my offer. She called back a few hours later with a counter, I countered again and that was it, accepted. I was offering per point, and I started at $15 less than asking.

i feel like bob iger came back, took a look at 2022's spending, and was like, WHY THE HELL DID WE BUY BACK ALL OF THESE CONTRACTS?!?!
I think it's a combination of that (although I don't think Iger specifically focused on it, just that unnecessary spending needs to be cut across the board) and normal annual flow of ROFR. Typically fewer contacts are bought in the first few months of the year, and in a poor economic environment it'd honestly be surprising if they buy anything back. My uneducated prediction is that we see virtually nothing bought back until about March/April, at which point you'll start seeing them pluck up some low cost contracts.

I think it's a combination of that (although I don't think Iger specifically focused on it, just that unnecessary spending needs to be cut across the board) and normal annual flow of ROFR. Typically fewer contacts are bought in the first few months of the year, and in a poor economic environment it'd honestly be surprising if they buy anything back. My uneducated prediction is that we see virtually nothing bought back until about March/April, at which point you'll start seeing them pluck up some low cost contracts.
Let’s just hope all of our contracts go through first😝

not sure if these two are your first two, but assuming they are, gotta love the deals.
No, this is 4 and 5 for me. I got AKV direct, then AUL and VGF last year. This year more AKV and BLT.

If I can hold off the itch til next year, we will see what that brings :)

To be honest, I worried I overpaid the next day after the $130 pp BLT was accepted.

Nope, long term, long schwerm. I want the best deal, lol. My Aulani I think still holds up($70 PP), BLT so far for this round is the best to me(mine was fully loaded, no admin fee and right use year). Our direct OKWE 75 point was the best because the price($155pp) and minimum number of points went up right after we bought. I know I am going to lose out on BLT though. Someone is going to get a $115 or $120 fully loaded in this next month and then I am going to :furious:.
our new CC contract can now be had for about $3000 less than we paid. BUT I just have to view it in the context that we still saved a ton over direct. (Plus our April UY’s seem to be a rare breed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter