ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. I was only kidding about you needing more resorts on your signature. But hey, you go get it!
It’s not even a new resort LOL - just more points at one we love. Prices have gotten so crazy on them I figure this might be my last shot at getting more points at a semi reasonable price. Looking back at pricing a year ago, these prices are MUCH better!

The title company for one of my contracts is First American. My contract passed ROFR 2/21, and I am still waiting for closing docs. It is what it is.
Maybe today for you! I also passed on 2/21 and received my closing docs from First American on Friday. Might help speed it up if you send an email asking for an estimated date. I did that Thursday, docs Friday. 🤔

It’s not even a new resort LOL - just more points at one we love. Prices have gotten so crazy on them I figure this might be my last shot at getting more points at a semi reasonable price. Looking back at pricing a year ago, these prices are MUCH better!
Hey. You don't haveto justify your DVC insanity to ANYBODY on this thread. We're all just jealous. Let me know if you ever want to swap your BCV points!

Jlo85---$110-$18237-150-BWV-Feb-0/22, 112/23, 150/24-Admin Fee & 23 MFs- sent 3/2, passed 3/6

Passing in 4 days is wild to me. Love $5.5B in budget cuts, thank you Iger!
Congrats! but be prepared to wait for the closing documents!! all these passings are keeping the title companies busy busy busy!

Noob question here: what kind of notification do you get when you've passed ROFR? Is that info from the title company, from your sales rep (e.g., Fidelity), or from Disney?

I just received confirmation from the title company providing me a receipt for the deposit (10%), but not sure what to expect next. I am confirming that Mason Title is the title company for this Aulani purchase - for those who asked this question in the last few days.

dzaretsky---$100-$28023-250-BWV-Feb-0/22, 251/23, 250/24, 250/25- sent 2/24, passed 3/6

Made it through ROFR super fast! We are joining DVC for the first time.
Super nice price. I love BWV. But only way to get BWV a lot of the time is to own there - and hopefully, the extra points will keep you from fighting for the standard views all the time. If I could go back, I'd definitely calculate minimum points needed based on 1 level up from the bottom - it makes it easier to book whenever you like if you're not rushing at 7 or 11 months for the lowest points rooms.

Super nice price. I love BWV. But only way to get BWV a lot of the time is to own there - and hopefully, the extra points will keep you from fighting for the standard views all the time. If I could go back, I'd definitely calculate minimum points needed based on 1 level up from the bottom - it makes it easier to book whenever you like if you're not rushing at 7 or 11 months for the lowest points rooms.
very good advice. we are adding on a small contract at BWV for both of those reasons - to own at BWV and get the 11 month advantage AND to have more points for a 1BR or preferred view!

Maybe today for you! I also passed on 2/21 and received my closing docs from First American on Friday. Might help speed it up if you send an email asking for an estimated date. I did that Thursday, docs Friday. 🤔
I contacted my broker Friday. Did you reach out to broker or title company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter