ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was sent on 6/9-these 2 weeks turn arounds are great! Congrats !!! I offered $95 and the broker said no way. I was slightly peeved-no counter.
Yes, two weeks was an awesome surprise! Hoping to get the 2022 points in my account by the end of July banking deadline in case I need to bank them- definitely helps! Not counting on it, though.

BTW - I feel you on the offers. I think I just got lucky with some sellers that needed to move on.

anna_e---$110-$12356-100-SSR-Dec-100/22, 200/23, 100/24- sent 6/20

After having a few sellers say no to lower offers and then sell at this price to someone else I feel like this seems to be the sweet spot for contracts of this size and number of points at Saratoga. 🤞the ROFR monster is still sleeping!
We just got an 80 pt, loaded for $100pp at https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/brand/disney-vacation-club/ the best deals on these contracts.

Last edited:
larry47591---$128-$14414-100-AUL-Mar-0/22, 100/23, 100/24, 100/25-Subsidized- sent 6/6, passed 6/22

Third contract in 3 months up to 790 points. Need to stop watching the market.
Awesome! How do you know which one have subsidized dues pls?

Awesome! How do you know which one have subsidized dues pls?
The brokers will VERY LOUDLY note it in the listing and, for most brokers, search results. Subsidized Aulani and Vero contracts almost always sell same day, so the brokers make a big deal out of having them - but they’re also very hard to find because they sell so fast. You could check daily and go months without seeing an Aulani one, and years without seeing a Vero one.

Someone selling VGF for $223.33 per point has to be a joke right? I assume it is an error
Maye a new agent who has no clue what that he listed it for higher than direct? Makes you want to message him and tell him how crazy that number is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter