ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having two taken at ROFR, and going back and forth on our plans for next year, I just decided to go for this one and offer full asking since it was a fair price considering what is on the market right now. So excited to FINALLY take our cancelled/rescheduled poly trip with points of our own! Disney decided to start taking poly contracts just in time to take my last one but pretty sure this one will pass =)

lovethesun12---$160-$17443-100-PVB-Mar-0/20, 94/21, 100/22, 100/23- sent 6/25

Seems like a great deal vs the $180 and up I'm seeing on all of the resale sites right now. Good luck!

Thinking good thoughts, thinking good thoughts....trying to stay positive! :banana:

ABE4DISNEY---$115-$23862-200-OKW(E)-Feb-0/20, 0/21, 200/22, 200/23- sent 6/25

No Whammies! :P
Guessing that was the one that I saw on fidelity. I was surprised how quickly it went. Best of luck. I was considering this one but it went quicker than I decided.

Guessing that was the one that I saw on fidelity. I was surprised how quickly it went. Best of luck. I was considering this one but it went quicker than I decided.

Yes, it was.
Now I just need to get through ROFR with it. :flower1:

Last edited:
Seems like a great deal vs the $180 and up I'm seeing on all of the resale sites right now. Good luck!
Thanks :) It's hard to believe this time last year I signed off on a 50pt contract at $130pp which passed, or a 75pt at $132 just last December (Disney exercised ROFR on this one, it was when they just started taking poly).

We passed ROFR 6/16 and have not heard back on Estoppel--should I be concerned? The title company told us end of last week so now I am worried!

We passed ROFR 6/16 and have not heard back on Estoppel--should I be concerned? The title company told us end of last week so now I am worried!

I don't find anything to worry about with estoppel. Just always would like for it to be fast.

Happy Monday everyone!
I know it’s my own preference but curious what you would do... right now the majority of my points are at CCV. I recently added on a small 30 pointer at BLT (awaiting ROFR but expect it to pass given $PP) because I love the convience with 2 little kids to MK and still want to add another 25 to my points pool. For that 25, I am between adding OKW direct before increase with 2057 exp at $165 or looking to add at resale BLT (will be hard to find) Poly, or VGF. Split stays don’t really bother me as long as no more than one resort change per stay. I’m between the cheap points or 11 mo window (“ Buy where you want to stay” - wouldn’t mind OKW but again with little kids like the convience of the monorail loop. On the flip side, if I were to add at VGF (which I know incredibly hard to find small contract right now) or Poly, 25 points may not even cover one night in a studio depending on when I went so would have to maximize banking and borrowing. If I buy OKW I could get 2+ nights in a studio every UY and occasionally work in a 1 BR (but then on the other side OKW may be available at 7 mo if I bought points somewhere else. If you were me what what you do? I also love the Poly and VGF in addition to BLT

thanks all looking forward to your feedback

Last edited:
Happy Monday everyone!
I know it’s my own preference but curious what you would do... right now the majority of my points are at CCV. I recently added on a small 30 pointer at BLT (awaiting ROFR but expect it to pass given $PP) because I love the convience with 2 little kids to MK and still want to add another 25 to my points pool. For that 25, I am between adding OKW direct before increase with 2057 exp at $165 or looking to add at BLT (will be hard to find) Poly, or VGF. Split stays don’t really bother me as long as no more than one resort change owe stay. I’m between the cheap points or 11 mo window (“ Buy where you want to stay” - wouldn’t mind OKW but again with little kids like the convience of the monorail loop. On the flip side, if I were to add at VGF (which I know incredibly hard to find small contract right now) or Poly, 25 points may not even cover one night in a studio depending on when I went so would have to maximize banking and borrowing. If I buy OKW I could get 2+ nights in a studio every UY (but then on the other side OKW may be available at 7 mo if I bought points somewhere else. If you were me what what you do?

personally, I would look to add more BLT points in your situation. 30 points isn’t going to get you far. 55-60 points would be better at the same resort.
I would be really wary of having two tiny point contracts at different resorts.

Happy Monday everyone!
I know it’s my own preference but curious what you would do... right now the majority of my points are at CCV. I recently added on a small 30 pointer at BLT (awaiting ROFR but expect it to pass given $PP) because I love the convience with 2 little kids to MK and still want to add another 25 to my points pool. For that 25, I am between adding OKW direct before increase with 2057 exp at $165 or looking to add at resale BLT (will be hard to find) Poly, or VGF. Split stays don’t really bother me as long as no more than one resort change per stay. I’m between the cheap points or 11 mo window (“ Buy where you want to stay” - wouldn’t mind OKW but again with little kids like the convience of the monorail loop. On the flip side, if I were to add at VGF (which I know incredibly hard to find small contract right now) or Poly, 25 points may not even cover one night in a studio depending on when I went so would have to maximize banking and borrowing. If I buy OKW I could get 2+ nights in a studio every UY (but then on the other side OKW may be available at 7 mo if I bought points somewhere else. If you were me what what you do?

i should add I’m looking to add more points to add flexibility to be able to occasionally make the jump to 1BR if we want to vs studio.

I definitely would add more to BLT if your end goal is to be able to jump to a 1BR. 30 points for sure won't get you that there. Poly doesn't have 1BR so adding on there doesn't help you out either. VGF could work but you'll need a lot more points for a 1BR there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter