ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally received the call that I passed today! 41 days!

Tianamama---$110-$15198-125-AKV-Dec- 0/19, 250/20, 125/21- sent 5/14, passed 6/24

Also, couldn’t resist addonitis while waiting so currently waiting 35 days on this one:

Tianamamma---$136-$14510-100-PVB-Dec-0/19, 50/20, 100/21- sent 5/20

Congrats to all that passed today and good luck to all those still waiting. 🍀
Congratulations 🎉

DingDang17---$104-$11,820-100-AKV-Jun-0/18, 0/19, 100/20, 100/21 - sent 4/30, passed 6/24

Fidelity/Mason Title combo; 55 days. Communication with Fidelity was excellent during the wait (although I only checked in one time at the 50-day mark), and the delay genuinely appears to have been with Disney, so I can't really complain; although it SURRRRRE was tough watching people report passing who's deals were submitted almost two weeks after ours was sent (I know I'm not the only one).

LET'S CLOSE 'N LOAD!!!

I guess you are my buyer! I did ask for an expedite so hopefully we get pushed ahead of some of those who heard two weeks before we did. That 90 day close is coming up fast! I did ask the agent twice to make sure we didn’t get lost in the shuffle and she was very nice but is probably happy to not have me asking anymore! 😉

I guess you are my buyer! I did ask for an expedite so hopefully we get pushed ahead of some of those who heard two weeks before we did. That 90 day close is coming up fast! I did ask the agent twice to make sure we didn’t get lost in the shuffle and she was very nice but is probably happy to not have me asking anymore! 😉

I saw an old post of yours, and I think that we BOTH asked last week on the same day. I hate to think that it helped, because that's not how it should be, but here we are. Alas. Good on you for asking for the expedited closing! Agent told me it had been requested. Never would have even occurred to me, but boy is it welcome.

Glad to have a deal with a Boards vet!

Actually I just noticed you are Mason and we are First American so I guess Fidelity sent in two identical contracts on the same day.

Actually I just noticed you are Mason and we are First American so I guess Fidelity sent in two identical contracts on the same day.

Actually no; I just checked. I am First American. I have no idea why I had Mason on the brain. I'm pretty sure it must be us (last name Range).

Sorry for the mistake; I've updated my previous post to reflect First American.

Just got the email!

CaptnJackSparrow---$125-$20740-160-BLT-Feb-0/19, 0/20, 160/21, 160/22- sent 5/14 Passed 6/24

Very Happy with this purchase only $5 more pp than I originally purchased our original points for 3 years ago at $120pp. I was kicking my self that I didn't bite the bullet and buy the extra points that we would need so addonitis has been eating at me lol.

Congrats to everyone that is passing!
Who did you go through?

John Purcell---$89 -$22,950-250 AKV-Aug 0/19, 0/20, 250/21 - sent 5/11 passed 6/24. Seller (obviously) pays 2020 MF.

I think I have read this thread like 50+ times per day for the last week or two(!). Thanks for everyone’s contributions, I love being part of this community!! Great day for many of us who were anxiously awaiting!

John Purcell---$89 -$22,950-250 AKV-Aug 0/19, 0/20, 250/21 - sent 5/11 passed 6/24. Seller (obviously) pays 2020 MF.

I think I have read this thread like 50+ times per day for the last week or two(!). Thanks for everyone’s contributions, I love being part of this community!! Great day for many of us who were anxiously awaiting!
Congratulations 🎉

So most of my points are resale, and I have 2 contracts out there, one that just last week passed ROFR and one that was submitted on 6/2 that I'm still waiting on. And today, I paid the deposit on a direct contract with DVC and the points are already in my account, what even is this magic?? I haven't even signed a contract yet and I have my points! I mean, I know why I buy resale (so, so much cheaper), but there is something so, so nice about the instant gratification of buying direct. ;-)

So most of my points are resale, and I have 2 contracts out there, one that just last week passed ROFR and one that was submitted on 6/2 that I'm still waiting on. And today, I paid the deposit on a direct contract with DVC and the points are already in my account, what even is this magic?? I haven't even signed a contract yet and I have my points! I mean, I know why I buy resale (so, so much cheaper), but there is something so, so nice about the instant gratification of buying direct. ;-)
Yes thats one of the “perks” of buying direct.

Congratulations 🎊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter