River Belle Fantasmic meal question

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
We did the river belle fantasmic meal a few years back. Then one where you eat and then are able to stay and watch fantasmic from the seats. We are going in Feb and would like to do this again. My question is, is that something you can make an ADR for on the app? My 60 days aren't till this weekend but I have not seen that one just Blue Bayou. I want to be prepared for what I need to do to get this. Also do the ADRs drop at 6 a.m. each day? I used to have this all down before covid but it is anyone's guess nowadays. And lastly do you have to pay for it in advance?

TIA

This ADR goes in seconds - even less than seconds. Usually bots pick up these.
We did the River belle one that has ground seating - the food was hideous - worst food I've ever eaten in a theme park EVER, but the viewing area was great.
I just looked up Fantasmic Dining package for them to show.

I also did the River Belle ground seating last month and loved it, though it is understandably hard to sit on the ground. Someone else chose to stand in the way back, which is a good option too since everyone else is sitting down, you can still see everything. I felt like you didn't need to show up earlier than the time designated to get a good spot though. You just need a River Belle reservation, which I feel like isn't too difficult as long as you do it 55-60 days out. You can tell the host when you show up to eat that you want to do the Fantasmic package.

I thought the food was fine, definitely not the worst I've ever eaten in a theme park because I have had the bright yellow Minions banana drink at Universal and those dry, sad hamburgers around the Disney parks before. The beans were oddly quite sweet but the tater tots were delicious, so I'd ask for double tots.

Thanks for the replies. My mom is handicapped so can't sit on the ground and I have done it but it is hard for me to do as well. When we did it a few years ago the food was good but I have heard it was not that great. UGH. Decisions Decisions. My daughter and I did the Hungry Bear one and enjoyed the food but sitting on that hard ground was really hard for me.

Thanks for the replies. My mom is handicapped so can't sit on the ground and I have done it but it is hard for me to do as well. When we did it a few years ago the food was good but I have heard it was not that great. UGH. Decisions Decisions. My daughter and I did the Hungry Bear one and enjoyed the food but sitting on that hard ground was really hard for me.
They do have the one (more expensive) package at RB that is for a specific time and you sit near the railing and stay there for the show.

We experienced the River Belle Terrace Premium Fantasmic dining (the ones with the seats) back in October and really enjoyed it. We had a great view of Fantasmic that was up and away from the crowds. The food was excellent and they give you HUGE portions (I could hardly eat half of what I ordered of my app, entrée, and dessert...it was so much). Our server was fantastic and very helpful with one member of our party's food allergies.

We enjoyed it so much that we are booked again for around New Year's Eve. They are definitely hard to get reservations. It's not bots that are grabbing them (IMO), there are just so few tables at only one specific time.

This ADR goes in seconds - even less than seconds. Usually bots pick up these.
We did the River belle one that has ground seating - the food was hideous - worst food I've ever eaten in a theme park EVER, but the viewing area was great.
I just looked up Fantasmic Dining package for them to show.
I am so curious what specific items you ordered. I have eaten here several times and while not my favorite it was far from hideous. To me it was better than I expected though my expectations were admittedly low. Maybe we just made good entire choices?

I also did the River Belle ground seating last month and loved it, though it is understandably hard to sit on the ground. Someone else chose to stand in the way back, which is a good option too since everyone else is sitting down, you can still see everything. I felt like you didn't need to show up earlier than the time designated to get a good spot though. You just need a River Belle reservation, which I feel like isn't too difficult as long as you do it 55-60 days out. You can tell the host when you show up to eat that you want to do the Fantasmic package.

I thought the food was fine, definitely not the worst I've ever eaten in a theme park because I have had the bright yellow Minions banana drink at Universal and those dry, sad hamburgers around the Disney parks before. The beans were oddly quite sweet but the tater tots were delicious, so I'd ask for double tots.
So if I book a regular RBT lunch reservation, I can just tell the host that I want to do the Fantasmic package? I wonder if they ever run out of spots? Does the server bring you your vouchers or how does that work?

Thanks all for the replies. My times came up this past weekend. 1st one was xmas day. I had it down and it used to be 3 am. pst for World and 6 or 7 for land. I got up at 5:30 on xmas day and the app was wonky. It said nothing was available but what I learned this morning (I did FINALLY get it after getting up 3 days in a row) is that you have to click on it RIGHT at 6. I ended up not getting anything for our Thurs but I did get ogas as we want to take one of our group there. He has only been to disney once in his life so we want to show him all the stuff. Then I googled it when I didn't get it on Sat and it said the stuff dropped at 3. I got up at 3 yesterday and again both on my laptop and my phone it said that nothing was available. That is our DCA day so I just went back to bed and got up at 7 and was able to get the desert party and carthay around 7. So THIS morning again I got up at 3 and nothing worked on laptop or phone but I just stayed up and I looked up premium seating for Fantasmic and RIGHT at 6 clicked on it and was able to get River belle. It gives it to you for 7:15 for the premium that you can stay in the seats. So it was a process but NOW I know that it is 6 and not 3 like what I read. So for anyone trying to get the one with the seats just search for fantasmic premium seating and click on it right at 6 a.m. pst.

We did the the premium seating on the terrace in August and it was anazing

I reserved it from the website but it was HARD to get
Bots kept grabbing it I can assume but I got it through an alert system
We too needed seats because my husband is disabled

The view and food were perfect

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter