RIP Jeanigor,

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Long time DIS Board member Todd Carrier has passed. According to a post on FB by his mother, the died yesterday (12/25) from complications of diabetes.

Todd, sometimes referred to as Tiara Todd because of his propensity to wear tiaras, was most recently active on these boards in threads related to marathons. In the early days of the DIS Todd was active an several forums and sailed on the very first DIS cruise. Val & I had the good fortune to have met Todd several times over the years.

He died much too young.

Very sorry to hear this, OKW. I did not know Todd, at least by that name. Is that his real name or screen name? My condolences to his family and friends. God speed for Todd.

I did not know Todd, at least by that name. Is that his real name or screen name?
Todd Carrier was his real name. Apparently Jeanigor was a name he picked for himself while in High school French class.

Last edited:
Todd was a sparkly and loving soul.
Rest in peace my friend.
Meow

Your Lady in Waiting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter