RIP aussie dollar

or this.....
retards-birds-demotivational-poster.jpg

owls are as cute as puppies, but more special....and have nothing to do with the dollar...& we are now calling the Aussie dollar "Cold chardy"....

I hope the cold chardy holds...see how easy that is..

I do enjoy my cunning plans:upsidedow

Cold chardy... Mmmmmm. I think it's working Karen :laughing:

Andona

On Karen's advice I went and got $1500 in US dollars today at Westpac. Since I was going and the euro and pound were looking quite good I got some of those too.

Still reeling from the pound. :sad1:. Yikes!!!!!!

australiankaren said:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
time to buy some $$$$$$$ for me:thumbsup2

I bought some $ last night......and it's back down to $1.04 today.
Sorry guys....the ponies made me do it.... :duck:

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I bought some $ last night......and it's back down to $1.04 today.
Sorry guys....the ponies made me do it.... :duck:

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

:rolleyes: I knew it as soon as I had seen it was down I knew you hadn't been able to resist:sad:

I have been booking in all of my hotels and paying upfront to try and lock in some of that magic!

I'm not looking at this thread anymore, I can't. I've got all my money in my travel visa and all my cash now and I don't want to hear it going up past my $1.0467 okay:lmao:

Yee hah :cool1::cool1::cool1:

$1 NZ buys $0.8091 USD at Westpac

Which is good for us, our last 2 trips were at $0.54 & $0.74

come on reserve bank...drop those interest rates again.....karen needs more shoes :rotfl:

I'm thinking about doing some online shopping... Which overseas websites will ship here without the exxie shipping?

The Reserve Bank of Australia has decided to leave the cash rate unchanged this month at 3.5%.
The decision comes after two recent rate cuts, 0.25% in June and 0.5% in May.
The board has sighted recent data that suggests that most commodity prices have declined, which has helped to reduce inflation.
Economists predict further cuts before the year is out, with some predicting a change as early as September.

darn it....:coffee:

I wanted to pay off a big chunk of our next Disney cruise while the dollar is high. No luck. You pay the deposit and then the next payment is the balance. I don't want to pay it off yet in case the cost of the cruise comes down or we're mega lucky to score a kids sail free offer so I can then cancel it and re-book.

Looks like I'll have to top up our travel card instead.

The Reserve Bank of Australia has decided to leave the cash rate unchanged this month at 3.5%.
The decision comes after two recent rate cuts, 0.25% in June and 0.5% in May.
The board has sighted recent data that suggests that most commodity prices have declined, which has helped to reduce inflation.
Economists predict further cuts before the year is out, with some predicting a change as early as September.

darn it....:coffee:

:headache:

Could have done with a bit extra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter