• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Right... This time...

ema74

Addicted to everything with Ears
...next week we'll be st St. Pancras waiting to board the eurostar train :cheer2:

I'm so excited :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Everyone knows, the girls are extra happy... Just need to survive this week, lots of things at school, school Christmas concert, Mia's trip to the cinema and MIL coming for the weekend :scared1:

I keep on telling myself... We'll be fine once we're there :rotfl2:

So... Anyone wants to dance with me????

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:simba: :ccat: :donald: :stitch: :dumbo: :sulley: :tigger: :goofy: :mickeyjum

go on then!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
Not that I have much energy after being up with DD all night while she was being sick :sick: have had to keep her off playgroup today. Seems there's a virus going round, hope she's over it in time for hols and that she doesn't give it to DS. This time next week we'll be on our way to the airport. I will be so glad to get away! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter