Ridemax questions

mAlien13

Down with Disney
I used RideMax to help plot our trip in April, and I really liked it. I am thinking of using it again in December, even tho it sounds like we won't be facing the same kinds of crowds or lines. Does anyone know how far in advance their info is updated?

In some cases they continue updating data until the last minute. A good example of this was Indiana Jones FastPass, which has been available for many years but was suddenly not offered in June because of the POTC premiere. If you had run earlier itineraries which assumed IJ FP, those would not longer work. What RideMax did was add a special message that popped up when you started RideMax telling everyone about the change and advising people to rerun.

In general even if you run itineraries now, you should always rerun those as close to departure as possible to make sure you have the best data possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter