Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Mine and my dd's (goofygirl0207) went out today! I put eight dollars in an envelope to ship back. If it's not enough, let me know!! :banana:

Oh My envelope is all sealed and the borders I made are in sep. baggies (24) with Journaling boxes . I did put my name on the baggies. sending it out this afternoon.. Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
Oh My envelope is all sealed and the borders I made are in sep. baggies (24) with Journaling boxes . I did put my name on the baggies. sending it out this afternoon.. Michelle

What type of bags did you use? I also have borders and journaling boxes. Em said that she'd seperate them, but I'd love to go ahead adn do it for her.

Emily, I put the borders in one bag, but didn't put my name on each of them and they are all sealed to go out today. That's fine with me that my name isn't on them. They are coordinated with the buzz journal boxes so I'm sure most people will figure it out. They should get to you soon. Thanks again!

I actually just used gallon size ziplocks and put the borders in crooked. they are 11 inches long so when they are in the bag crooked it goes in the bag just fine. I put 2 journaling boxes and 2 borders per bag.

I wrap my borders in plastic wrap so they are protected from getting wet, but then you don't have the bulk of the Ziploc bags.

Ya'll are doing just fine- You are more than welcome to ship borders in bags if ya want to- Just trying to make it easier on some ;)

-em

Well, I'm almost done today. Barring any unexpected problems, it looks like mine will go out as planned in the morning. I want to go back and check adhesives and I'll have to get everything packed. I am sealing the shakers up individually. I don't expect anything to happen in transit, but I just want to make sure they arrive intact. I'm probably going to package the tags together in a sealed package for better traveling also.

Thanks so much for hosting this Em, and thanks so much for all your work with the sorting and mailing you do for us.

Emily,
I sent my stuff to you today. I sent both teams together. I wrote Imagine or Believe on the outside of the bags. I hope that helps. I also send you the postage. Please let me know if the postage is more then $7.70. I'm so excited to get all the cool stuff I know everyone made. I hope ya'll can use what I made.
Thanks for letting my play!
Shawna

I'm a mouseketeer! I am so excited :banana: :banana: I was just reading the posts and saw that I am no longer earning my ears. How fun this is. :earseek: :earseek:

Mine just went postal. I mailed mine Priority, so I'm guessing you should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks again for hosting Em!

I got mine all finished this weekend and plan on sending them out today, ups ground, so it should just take a few days to get to you. I ordered the priority mail stamps online last week, hoping they'll come in today. If not, I'll go by the post office. (I had a lunchtime class, so I was working early and late to make up the time, and it wasn't possible for me to get to the post office. My class ended friday though) Wow, it was a lot of fun, but A LOT of work making so many things. I can't wait to get all the fun goodies in the mail. I'm sure it was well worth the work. I hope everyone likes what I made!

Mine and Sarahzee's should go out tomorrow, Tuesday. We just got back yesterday from 4 weeks in Orlando (we went to WDW a lot of course! :) ) and I forgot to finish them up before we left... :guilty:

I am sorry i haven't sent my package yet, My gram had to be rushed into the hosp late friday night with a stroke.. I have my package with me but have yet had time to run to the PO between work, kids and hospital visits. but i promise to get it sent by the 25th !! Thanks Michelle

I'm still waiting on my stamps. How long does it take the USPS to ship stamps? I figured I'd have them in a day or two. I ordered them last wednesday. So, hopefully they'll come today. Either way, I'll have them to you by Friday. I'm running low on boxes, but they fit perfectly into a small 2 day ups box, so I'll just be sure to mail them by tomorrow and you'll have them Friday. Surely I'll get the stamps today or tomorrow. If not, I'll just have to make a trip to the post office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter