Riddle me this!

we have a new riddler, welcome to Miss Satine!

Now remember, you have to play every morning if you can. And if you don't know the riddle, you can always beg for hints, and you can admit when the riddle is toooo confusing. We all do.

We love all riddlers!

Originally posted by thelk4
la la la la la...

Shameless attempt at LPP, keep in mind, I can post later..........

I know you can post earlier. I believe I got LPP once. And I believe in TAKING TURNS.

Not that I am accusing any of my Angel sisters of any devious doings here on the riddle.

You weren't supposed to be paying attention to this thread, Marsha! I will behave now (or is that Miss Behave?;) ) and take pity upon you. Of course, I can't promise that those early risers (stephanie, lars, diane, ranatra, yepod, etc. ) will do the same.:teeth:

I only get LPP when the thread goes to page 2 or 3 early and Bernie gets up early.

hmmm.........I'm sure those early risers will have me beat....but....you NEVER know!! You've gotta be IN it to WIN it, right?:)

Originally posted by thelk4
You weren't supposed to be paying attention to this thread, Marsha! I will behave now (or is that Miss Behave?;) ) and take pity upon you. Of course, I can't promise that those early risers (stephanie, lars, diane, ranatra, yepod, etc. ) will do the same.:teeth:
I finally made it on!!!!!!!!
I sure hope all my friends.......such as Diane, Steph, Laura, John, Valerie.....all the night-owls and early-risers will take pity on me...since I've been kicked off this darn machine too many times today!!!!
(I may beg but I promise not to whine!)

This one had me puzzled for a while. Now that I think I have the answer, I feel foolish that I didn't see it before. PM on the way.

I haven't had time to DIS all day today. Had to take DH to the doctor about his ankle. They said nothing was broken, but ligaments are torn pretty bad. He's in a walking cast for 8 weeks. :eek: We are just lucky that after falling 6 to 8 feet, he wasn't hurt more than he was! Now I just have to figure out how to keep him from driving. He doesn't like the idea of giving up that freedom.

After the doctor I drove him to his work in Oklahoma City, and went shopping for some dressier shorts. We discovered that his dress pants don't work with the cast. Won't he look charming at work the next 2 months? LOL! Maybe he'll start a new trend.

Tonight we had a Scout meeting after dinner. Whew. What a busy day!

Hope the roofers show up tomorrow. Golfing doesn't seem a very good excuse when you have a job you are expected to do. You seem to be keeping a good sense of humor about it.

Loved the Halloween costumes. Too cute! Need to go fold a load of laundry. Talk with all of you tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter