Ribbon, eyelet, brads and fiber swap sign ups closed!!

Hello - I want in!!! Please!!!

Eyelets...blue if it's not already taken. Or - since I have to go buy them anyway - let me know what color. And - if snaps are acceptable instead of eyelets - please let me know that too - or if you truly just want eyelets that's fine too.

Brads...I would like to sign up for this, but have no ideas, so please assign me what's leftover, as far as color goes.

thanks!
clh2

I would like to be in

Fiber--pastels multi

Eyelets--silver

Brads--metallic

Ribbon---pastels

I'm jumping on all the bandwagons these day. Here we go.

I'll take all four groups. Eyelets and brads in metalics (mixed). Ribbon and fiber in yellow.

This should be fun.

I'm in for 2 groups.

Fiber - blue multi
Ribbon - something iridescenty, probably with pink tones

Thank you!!

if there is still room for me -- i'd like to be in fiber and brads

thanks! i'll be shopping next week so i'll check back for color's already bought for

I think some groups are full, but I'm too tired to go through the posts and figure that out. If there's room, I'd sign up for ribbon, brads and eyelets. But no problem if not.

I added a second group. If that group does not get at least 5 in each however, I don't think it will be enough. I hesitate to make the first group bigger because some people have already committed to buying for that many people. Some like myself may have already bought some to. I just don't want to leave anyone out if avoidable. :sunny: If the second group fills I am stopping there. As long as everyone marks what group they are in on the package I believe I can keep it straight. I tried to keep you in one group or the other. Only one person I couldn't and I sent that person a pm. Certain groups may fill up faster and if so you may not get in all of the groups. Please let me know colors as soon as possible and check the list before buying! I don't want to have to ask a bunch of people to change, nor does anyone want a bunch of the same colors. Just and FYI you can order eyelet and brads in many shapes colors ect... Fairly cheap off of ebay. They may have something you had not even thought of or that special color. I tried my best to keep it all straight so please email me if I missed you or put the wrong color or something. I do work this afternoon but will check back before then and update.
Thanks!
Beth :earsboy:

Ok I'm up for a try. I was planning on passing but it really sounds fun and I'd love to try something new. Please sign me up for all four groups and I will post colors later.

if i can i would like to be in group 2 ribbon swap as well as 1 is this okay or do you just prefer that we are in one group so someone else can have the spot? if i can then i will do orange ribbon in group 2.
thanks.

Twingle, I was thinking the same thing about signing up for both groups. Why don't we give everyone a chance that wants to first and then we can sign up again ourselves. You and I can be first on that list. I just want to try and let everyone participate. ::MinnieMo

Okay this will be my last update I have to work tonight. Please no more blue fibers in Group one. :teeth: We don't have fall colors. I can't remember what else. But we have lots to choose from. I did see some cool fibers at Big Lots today! Also remember we have awhile to do this so if you see something you really like you probably have time to wait for a sale. Thanks everyone.

I'll join also....I'd like to do all 4 elements (fiber, ribbon, brads & eyelets) in group 2. I will post the colors tomorrow.

Kathy

If there's room, I'd like to do brads in Group 2. I'll do whatever color is needed, but green or purple would be my top picks. :)

I'd like to play too :goodvibes

I'd like to do all 4 elements (fiber, ribbon, brads & eyelets) in group 2 in Valentine theme--red, pink, hearts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter