Restaurants

disney2

Earning My Ears
We`re going to Vegas in March and would like some dining advice.Good food ,cool atmosphere a unique dining experience.Any input would be appreciated.

We like to eat at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris. Get an outside table and you can watch the Belliago's fountains across the street.Another spot to people watch is the cafe portion of Spago's in the Forum Shops

Two we enjoyed were Nobu (sushi) and Bobby Flays retaurant.

My favorite is Picasso at Bellagio. I also like Rubuchon at MGM. Both of these are AAA 5-Diamond restaurants, ranked in the top 50 in the US.

If you are looking for something a little less expensive, Mesa Grill at Caesars is nice. I also enjoy B&B Ristorante at Venetian and Aureole at Mandalay Bay.

For sushi, I like Okada at the Wynn.

My favorite place for breakfast is Bouchon at Venetian. I always go here for beignets, regardless of where I'm staying.

I'm a sucker for buffets :) And the one at the Bellagio rocks. A HUGE selection, including sushi, and it's not ridiculously expensive like the one at the Wynn.. although it's pretty good too.

I loved the food at Tacos and Tequila in the Luxor. Also, if you're looking for a good late night breakfast, go to Mr. Lucky's at the Hard Rock hotel and ask for the Mr. Lucky's special, not on the menu. 7.77 for a steak, shrimp, and mashed potatoes.

PS: There is an earl of sandwich at the flamingo

If you have a car or are willing to spend on a cab, go to Blueberry Hill. They have several locations and most are 24hrs. Great greasy spoon breakfast type of joint. Cheap, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter