Restaurants in DL neighborhood

I'm sure there is a list somewhere. Off hand I can remember visiting Mimi's (good food) and IHOP (kids eat free after 4pm). There is also a McDonalds right across the street.

Anaheim chamber of commerce web site has a guide book with some listings, it is a very nice book with maps and tourist info.

McDonald's,Mimi's,Millies,IHOP, Capin Kids ,Denny's.(Man I miss choa's) all across the street.Further south is Subway or Quiznoi's(sp?) ;)

If you go down Harbor Boulevard to corner of Chapman, you will find The Outback Steakhouse and Red Robin, both places do excellent food. Also theres a pizza place at the back of the Hyatt Regency Hotel and theres also a Joes Crab Shack in the same area with a mexican restaurant and chinese close by.
For breakfast, try the Bakers Square on Harbor Boulevard, the buffet breakfast is lovely as is the Hansa House.
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter