Ressies for a Solo during Summer?

msr709

DISfan forever
I've read a lot threads saying that Solo travelers seldom need to make ressies because its easier to place them than a group, which is fine. But does that also stand when you travel during the busiest time, like summer. I'm going in 9 days (WOO HOOO! :banana: ) but I'm getting a little concerned about my sit downs that I would like. I would like to have a sit-down dinner at Boma, LeCellier and Sci-Fi. Any suggestions or comments on this would be greatly appreciated. :moped:

I would still make a ressie if you know where and when you want to eat. It's just as easy to seat a table for two as a table for one at most restaurants, but my friend and I only got to eat at Le Cellier on July 4th a couple of years ago because we'd made a PS in advance.

Even solo need PS.

I was there at Epcot on tuesday (not a busy day) by 4:00pm and I was told they were completely booked up until closing 9pm.

so don't count on walking in to any of them.

Now if you don't care where you eat - then you may be able to get something.

but it sound like you have a list. So go make the PS.

Thanks to all your replies. I just made my reservations. I feel a lot better now. Thanks again. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter