Cccbbbishop

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I am trying to decide on a fun themed Monday brunch for two adults at one of the resorts. I’m big on themes, not big on character dining. We’re already doing dinner at the animal kingdom lodge so I don’t want to go there. I was thinking maybe at the wilderness lodge or Polynesian resort but am open to suggestions! (I am also gf)

thanks so much!!!

I would do Whispering Canyon at WL. That would offer you more of a "theme" than Kona at Poly, IMHO. You could also consider Trail's End at Ft. W, but WL is really stunning.

Whispering Canyon can be fun. They have updated their menu since I was there, and it seems like it has more choices now too. That's a pretty good theme, without characters type place, plus I *love* WL.

We really enjoy breakfast at WCC. We always have one meal there a trip even if not staying at WL.

Whispering Canyon as others have said is a lot of fun. We also enjoy Grand Floridian Cafe - it's a Victorian theme that goes right along with GF ( and sort of reminds me of Mary Poppins ).

Boatrights at POR is also themed to an old Southern wooden boat factory. The menu ( at least the last time I was there ) leaned more towards southern cooking and was a small on choices. I'd look at it prior to making an ADR to ensure there was something for everyone in your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter