Resort specific code

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
Do they ever run codes specifically for the Polynesian or Grand Floridian resorts? All of the deluxe codes that seem to come out are targeted for AKL, CR or WL.

No, I have never seen one.

One time I was talking to a CM at the GF and he said that they stay pretty busy with conventions, weddings, golfers, and "special" guests.

I'm not sure about the Poly, but it seems to be very popular so they probably don't need to worry.

Most offers I've seen are for WL and AKL.

Two years ago, before I knew anything about codes, I received a postcard in the mail offering the Poly for $124 a night! We were traveling with another party and already had reservations at POFQ. I called to see if I could get two rooms using the post card, but the CM said no, so we kept our existing reservations. When I ask why the cheap price, the CM said they were offering people that generally stay at a moderate, a chance to stay at a deluxe. I have always wanted to stay at the Poly, but it is out of our price range. That was the last offer I have seen for that resort in two years. I keep looking, but no luck...

The current public code series - AEA/AEF is $100 off rack rates at all deluxe hotels based on rooms being available

Thanks
Jason

Yes they do.

The 3 that you mentioned get steeper discounts - but the others get them as well.

I stayed at the GF last year for my honeymoon and saved over $100/night.

This May I have clients going to the CR and the POLY with discounted rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter