Resort Rates

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
Do any of you know when WDW historically releases room rates for the following year? I have reservations for 8/14/04-8/22/04 at the rack rate of $144 a night at CBR (two rooms). First trip to WDW and can barely think of anything else yet 15 months away!

I don't know the answer to your question - but here is a bump - maybe someone else can answer this for you!

You can check www.mousesavers.com
They have a list of dates when codes have been released in past years and I think price increases. I believe your rate is locked in once you reserve. Have you paid a deposit? Best of luck and I know how you feel. I start thinking about my next Disney vacation on my way home from the last!

Yes, I already made my deposit but the CM I spoke with told me that any discounts that come up can be applied later. I just wish I knew when the rates for next year will come out so I can start keeping an eye our for codes or promotions.:confused:

The codes for that time period this year are available to the public tomorrow, May 8. So it is a good bet that it won't be until about May of next year for codes for Aug. 2004. The wait can be hard but sometimes it can be worth it...ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter