Resort for Family of Five?

Piglette

Disneyphile
We're going to WDW in Dec when our kids will be 8, 6, and 8 months. We're returning over Spring Break, when the baby will be about a year old.

1. We've booked WL for the Dec trip. Will that be workable with all 5 of us and with a baby?

2. Best suggestions for where we should book our March trip? We definitely want to be on site, by the way. Oh, and we're not made of money, though we can swing cost equivalent to a moderate or low-end (i.e., WL or AKL) deluxe.

As always, THANKS for your help!

I do not think that the WL can hold 5 in a room . Maybe because of the baby it will be ok though . I would check out the WL info post there is tons of good info on that . Good luck and have fuin no matter when you go
Wishing you many Disney Days ahead:earsgirl:

i think all the resorts will be able to accomodate your family.all the resorts hold at least 4 and a child under the age of 3.

I don't have children but have been to WL and you should all be fine in one room. Many of the rooms have a queen bed with bunk beds for your children. They will have to move a baby bed in the room which will make it a little more crowded but is a can do. Now I wouldn't do this in one of the smaller rooms (ie. All Stars) because you would be jumping on top of the beds to get across the room. Next trip stay at any of the moderates and you should be okay. Or you may want to think about renting DVC points for OKW studio. Room is nice size and renting in off season during the week cost about same as what you will pay for moderate resort. Just something else to look into.

Have a great time.

We stayed in a bunk bed room at AKL last nov with ME, DH, DD8, DD4 and DS1. We put a crib next to the tv and there was still plenty of room. From what I have heard AKL and WL rooms are pretty much the same. My older kids loved the bunk beds! We loved the AKL and now my DH doesnt want to stay anywhere else!!!!! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter