• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations needed for pools?

wdwnut76

Mouseketeer
Does Disney currently require reservation for the pools, slides, and lazy River (the way they currently do in WDW)? Members of my family are getting anxious about this. Thank you!

WDW does not require reservations for the pools. I did read that hotels near Disneyland require them but I don't know if the Disney resort is requiring reservations.

Apparently the Swan & Dolphin are “selling” a membership for the deluxe pool visit without a resort stay vacation. So a reservation might be required for that money grab. I think it includes a lounger and a towel on your chair. And probably a castmember available so you can spend more money on poolside snack & beverages.

There's no reservations needed, however, you may get to a feature pool and find it's at capacity. Then you give them your number and they text you when there's space available for your party.

We are st Aulani now. You can come and go at the pool as much as you want. No reservations at Aulani or WDW pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter