Reservation issues

disneyfamiof4

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having issues with online accounts? I have connecting rooms booked and it used to let me add packages for all of the people in my group but now, after I switched sailing dates, it’s like two totally separate reservations. I called and she assured me that’s just how it is. It’s not though because I booked things previously online for all 4 of us. On the app it only shows one of the reservations and previously it showed both. I missed out on a sale because of it and now I’m just frustrated! Any help or experience with this?!?

Is anyone else having issues with online accounts? I have connecting rooms booked and it used to let me add packages for all of the people in my group but now, after I switched sailing dates, it’s like two totally separate reservations. I called and she assured me that’s just how it is. It’s not though because I booked things previously online for all 4 of us. On the app it only shows one of the reservations and previously it showed both. I missed out on a sale because of it and now I’m just frustrated! Any help or experience with this?!?
I think the reservations need to be linked. Do you have both reservation numbers? Have you added them both to your planner?

I think the reservations need to be linked. Do you have both reservation numbers? Have you added them both to your planner?
Yes I have, they’re both showing on my laptop but I cannot add all four people for any packages except excursions and when I do that it’s like adding a totally different reservation to my excursion. The app also only shows 1 room at a time. I’ve talked to them twice today and both times they say this is just how it is, but I literally had connecting rooms booked a month ago and everything worked fine! Bleh! I’m going to call again.

Yes I have, they’re both showing on my laptop but I cannot add all four people for any packages except excursions and when I do that it’s like adding a totally different reservation to my excursion. The app also only shows 1 room at a time. I’ve talked to them twice today and both times they say this is just how it is, but I literally had connecting rooms booked a month ago and everything worked fine! Bleh! I’m going to call again.
Then I'm not sure. I remember when I was making dining reservations for MDR, it asked me if I want to include other cabins. Now I just went to a shore excursion at random and here's what I see (can select any of us in two cabins/reservations):

Did you try the thing that says "Add Guest"?

Thanks, I’m sure I’ll get it figured out it’s just super frustrating. I just want to book everything myself online without having to worry about calling. Not a big deal just inconvenient. I’m mostly worried that we will not be able to all 4 chat through the app when we’re on ship. I’ll have 2 teens that I definitely want to give some space, but still keep complete track of.

Then I'm not sure. I remember when I was making dining reservations for MDR, it asked me if I want to include other cabins. Now I just went to a shore excursion at random and here's what I see (can select any of us in two cabins/reservations):
View attachment 636158

Did you try the thing that says "Add Guest"?
Thanks, it doesn’t even give me the option to do that for anything other than excursions 👎🏼I’m sure I’ll get it figured out it’s just super frustrating. I just want to book everything myself online without having to worry about calling. Not a big deal just inconvenient. I’m mostly worried that we will not be able to all 4 chat through the app when we’re on ship. I’ll have 2 teens that I definitely want to give some space, but still keep complete track of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter