Requesting that all ornament swap participants~

After a very long day at work, I arrived home to find a box on my desk from SnowWhiteFan (Sheryl). Inside was a lovely Santa Claus ornament. It was wonderful. I eagerly hung it on our tree in the very front for everyone to see. Thank you so much for the Christmas greetings and beautiful ornament.

Jeff

My ornament arrived. Thanks so much for it.

I sent mine out before leaving. My swap buddy hasn't posted yet, so I hope he received it.

Sue Ellen

I got my ornament today!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank you Pin Santa for the beautiful glass castle ornament!

One problem.. my secret Santa didn't reveal their identity so I can't thank them personally! I do know it came from California though!

Thank you so much.. whoever you are!! :D :) :D :)

I got my ornament today! Thanks, Donna (GOTANYPINS) and Ed(RAULANDPINBOY), I just love the Minnie Gran Prix Raceway ornament!! She looks great on the tree right now!!!

Barbara
173 days till I go 'home' to FW

I was such a good girl this week and didn't open any of my gifts from JudySue and CheshireFigment just as I was instructed. So, I thought I would share with you each day what I get to open.

Tonight, I received gelt! Gelt is (I believe) the yiddush word for money. They're chocolate coins. But this isn't just any gelt. I've never seen Manischewitz gelt with silver wrap that looks like US coins! Maybe it's an East Coast or better yet, a DC thing!

Can't wait for Nights 2 - 8!

Shari

:( I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm still waiting patiently...LOL!

Mine was mailed off Friday so someone should be getting theirs anyday now!

Tonight's gift was a Hanukkah Fun Stained Glass Make-it & Bake-it Window Hanger Kit. Woo hoo! And I lit a red, a white and a blue candle tonight. Thank you JudySue and CheshireFigment! I feel like a little kid again.

Shari

Cynthia (JoJoCT) surprised me at our meet last Saturday with my ornament. Giggle and Goober, my nephews Seth and Gabe, loved it. Had to hang it up high so they wouldn't break it. It is an older ceramic Pluto ornament. I think it reminds the boys of their dog Baxter, a golden retriever. Thanks Cynthia.

More Hanukkah fun! I got a Paint-it-Yourself Suncatcher Window Decoration! This is so fun. But, I can't talk right now. I stilll have a Stained Glass Make-it & Bake-it Window Hanger Kit to work on!

Shari

I not only got a beautiful Chanukkah wall hanging, Chanukkah Gelt and a 100 Years of Magic hat ornament, I got it in person!!! My Ornament buddy was Fantasmickey and we were lucky enough to meet up at the World last week! Thanks Jeanie!!!! :D

I received my ornament yesterday, but could not get on line to post about it.
It is so cute, and Robin (perndweler) made it herself.
It is not really an ornament, it is far to heavy, my tree started tipping. So I put it on my mantle.
She made me a (help me out here Robin it's hard to describe) a blue and white teardrop. The teardrop has a cute little face she painted on it, and she has attached little mittens and ice skates to it with pipe cleaners that run through the holes. It sits on the mantle and the little skates dangle off. I bent the arms so it looks like the little guy has his arms on his hips.
Thanks so much Robin, I love it. And he will always have a spot on my mantle.
Peggie

PS. I still haven't heard from the person I sent an ornament to, but it is on it's way. Mail is taking so long here in Ct due to the anthrax stuff. Let me know when it arrives.

:bounce: :bounce:
I was jumping for joy when I recieved my ornament and other gifts fron snowhite..!!
Thank-you so much!!! It made my day...!! Have a great Christmas!!!

Shari -- You have only posted through 3rd night. Please do not keep us in suspense!

The Hanukkah fairy must know that I have a collection of dreidels. On Night 4, I received a Hanukkah Fun Deco-Dreidel (Decal your very own dreidels), Night 5, a Paint-it-Yourself Dreidel Kit, Night 6, a Magic Laser Spinning Dreidel (that plays Hanukkah music) and Night 7, Let's Play Dreidel (4 wooden dreidels).

Now might be a good time to teach everyone how to play the dreidel game. It's very simple, really. The dreidel is a four sided (square shaped with a point at the bottom so you can spin it) top. There is a Hebrew letter on each side, Nun, Gimel, Hay and Shin and depending on which side lands right side up when you spin, decides that person's relationship with the loot in the center.

1. Give everyone the same amount of candy or nuts.
2. Each player puts one piece in the pot.
3. The first player spins the dreidel and does what the dreidel says. (Nun - nothing, Gimel - take all, Hay - take half, Shin - add 1)
4. After a player gets a Gimel, everyone puts one more piece in the pot.
5. Everyone gets a turn. When you are finished playing, you can eat the candy or the nuts!

There you go. Your Hanukkah lesson for the day.

Shari

Shari, That sounds like a lot of fun. Can we play it using pins at the Disneyana Convention?
Chris

I received a beautiful Surprise box from the
Grand Mam of the swaps herself... Kathi!

I got a cute first in a series Hallmark ornament
And a "Holy Bear" that says God Bless N.Y.
It completely made my season!
Thanks for the thoughtfulness.

My swap went out a little late... hope she gets it soon.

Kathy
Happy and Healthy Holidays to All!

Kathy,

She...uh, that is, "I" did! Thank you so much for Mickey and Goofy...they are just adorable and have already secured their respective places on our "Disney Tree". (Yes, am one of those who grows an artificial indoor forest each December!)

Have a wonderful holiday and once again, THANKS!

Jeanie
(FANTASMICkey)

My ornament arrived today and it came from my "soul sister" Beauty aka Beth! Thank you Beth for the snowman ornament. He is so cute, and when you press the bottom of the ornament, he plays "Frosty the Snowman!" I have him displayed with some of my other snowmen! Thanks again!

Leslie

On the last night of the Festival of Lights, I received a beautiful wooden box with Jewish scenes on all four sides. I love it and it will be displayed all year long. I want to once again thank Mike and Judy (CheshireFigment and JudySue) for their thoughtfulness. I had a blast opening one present each night. Still can't believe I was able to control myself and not open all of them the first night.

Hope you all enjoyed the holidays, whatever you are celebrating. Have a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year.

Shari

Got mine awhile ago./.. Loved the reindeer and the added extra surprise of the 2001 Thanksgiving pin!! Loved it!! Thanks again

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter