• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request your avatar here!

birdman94

<font color=darkorchid>Poster from a Wii and a DS,
im looking for a avatar and ill give a prize tot the winner and i dont know what the prize is yet but there will be a prize and im loooking for a lilo and stitch avatar post your avatars for this comp here

EVer since mal started others are doing it so now, everyone will post there requests here and if possible move to the kids board. Thank you.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
EVer since mal started others are doing it so now, everyone will post there requests here and if possible move to the kids board. Thank you.

did you get permission from the mods to make it 'Official' ?

Cpt.JackSpearow said:

Vengeance for getting all your stuff moved to the Kids Board? :confused3

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
No people, its not like that now please stay on topic.

i am asking bc the last time someone made a thread 'official' the mods said them to amke it official. you could get in trouble.

i need a lilo and stitch with all their cousins avatar

ICONATOR_df89c0f999a1b1a960a73ab9d1dfec3c.gif

ICONATOR_b20a9417f09a7a378d73475ac1a58710.gif

these where the only ones that where cool.
I could not find any that have all the cousins.SORRY

DisIvyCo said:
ICONATOR_df89c0f999a1b1a960a73ab9d1dfec3c.gif

ICONATOR_b20a9417f09a7a378d73475ac1a58710.gif

these where the only ones that where cool.
I could not find any ones that have all the cosins.SORRY
Hey dis, can you make me one with Jack smiling with his golden tooth

cpnjack
i could not find a picture with him smilling with his gold teeth.(that is kind weird)but here are one that thought where cool. :)
fetch.dll

Oh and by the way, if you guys are getting avatrs from site instead of making them, I would give some credit to those who made them (link the site, please).

I don't like it, alot of people say they
the avatars, but they just found them on google and expect money. Although i'm not accusing anyone here.

Foamy666 said:
I don't like it, alot of people say they the avatars, but they just found them on google and expect money. Although i'm not accusing anyone here.
I did find my avaters on google. I do not know how to make them But I am very good a finding cool ones ;).

Yet again, if you google them please link. People spend countless hours making avatars, and it is unfair to people who carelessly (sp?) take them without credit.

A few people asked for Stitch avatars so I messed around with some of the Stitch avatars I've made in the past to try and make them fit this forums file size restrictions. Sorry they're not the best quality, 4kb is reeeally small as far as animated icons go.

And I made these and don't expect payment of any kind, and anyone is free to use them, thanks. :)

stitchcuffs1smrx8.gif
stitchdarkblinksmlq6.gif
stitchelvissmus9.gif
stitchheadstandsm1pl4.gif
stitchmockingsmkh1.gif
stitchnosesmrq7.gif

edited to prevent hotlinking from my webspace

milkabum said:
Yet again, if you google them please link. People spend countless hours making avatars, and it is unfair to people who carelessly (sp?) take them without credit.

I did not carelessly do anything :( I posted the link where I got them above and never meant to say I MADE them. Why do people have to be so mean on the DIS anymore. I was just trying to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter