rental home/condo with a guide dog

muffyn

"hmmm*
(I'll post here, to see if any of you have suggestions, then I'll try over at the community board)

we usually rent a home when we stay in Orlando. but this trip one of our family members will be bringing a guide dog. any one know of "guide dog" friendly places to rent? need 3-4 bedrooms, home preferred over a condo.

I know there are some laws concerning this, but seems to be lots of rules, like the laws only seem to relate to owners that have more than 3 homes or are rented through a company/broker.

I can see where some owners might not want any dogs at all, since they have to worry about future renters who might have dog allergies, but I can't find how to get some info on who would rent, since it is never in the rental ads. & can't see myself emailing every person who rents a home.

suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter