Rental car return at the resort area?

Pacific Northwest

Mouseketeer
Next summer, my family and I are going to fly to San Diego, rent a car and play in San Diego for a few days, then drive to Disneyland. We are planning on staying in one of the Disney hotels. Can a rental be returned at the resort somewhere? I will not need the car for the three or four days we will be at the resort and it doesn't make much sense to pay for a car that will not be used. We will probably take a shuttle back to the airport if we can return the car somewhere in the Disney resort area. If this can be done, does anyone know what rental companies provide this service?

Thanks!

There are several rental car agencies around disneyland. I know budget has an office just down the block and I seen another agency (possible avis & national???) real close too. Others who are real familiar with the area can probably help you better, but I am positive about the budget location because I had a car from budget and what you are going to do (return the car while you are at DL) crossed my mind.

Alamo has an office in downtown Disney. We found it very expensive to pick up at the airport and drop off some where else.

We're heading down in November and doing both DL and San Diego. I checked into car rentals this week and it's cheaper for us to have the car for the whole week (with both pick-up and drop off at SNA) then to get it at the airport, return it in DL and shuttle back to the airport. I got a great rate through Costco/Budget online (don't have it in front of me but something like a minivan for $270ish for the week).

It will sit there for a bit while in DL but I also figure our time is worth something too. It'll be nice to just hop in and drive to the airport when we're ready...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter