Rental car company near DLH?

Wilcojoe

Mouseketeer
i thought I remember reading somewhere that there was a major rental car company with a location in walking distance to the resort hotels? I am looking at all of my transportation options from LAX and I would love to be able to drop off near the hotel and pick up on the way back if it's cost effective.

Al the major rental car companies have locations near Disneyland, mainly on Katella Avenue.

From West to East, you have Alamo/National and Enterprise (two locations, but actually the same company), Hertz and Avis.

The Alamo/National is near the Convention Center, the other three are just east of Anaheim GardenWalk (Cheesecake Factory).

But make sure and price it both ways, as there are some great multi-day discounts. Just make sure your Hotel/Motel doesn't charge extra for parking. (For example, Disney Hotels charge a resort fee that includes parking, whether or not you use it.

Changed several years ago, Disney Hotels charge for parking (no resort fee).

I was just about to ask. I thought they charged for parking as well. That was the main reason I didn't want to rent a car and keep it onsite.

Anyone know how far the DLH parking lot is from the lobby? I thought I remember reading one of the resort hotels parking lots was quite a ways away. If I can get a great rental car rate it might be worth the $18 a night.

Anyone know how far the DLH parking lot is from the lobby? I thought I remember reading one of the resort hotels parking lots was quite a ways away. If I can get a great rental car rate it might be worth the $18 a night.

Main lot is a parking structure next to the Hotel's convention center (west side of the property) basically near the Fantasy Tower and Front Desk.

There is an Alamo in Downtown Disney (I just picked up a car today) - if you're staying at DHL it will take a few minutes to walk over there, they're open until 6pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter