Remy Passholder Preview

I didn't see a single person present a paper copy. Everyone showed their phone. Also there wasn't any enforcement of the time frame. Its a much smaller space than Star Wars and much less interesting. I don't see how any one could drag out looking around for an hour. Crepes were ok, nothing special. Maybe I had different expectations but the ride was bad. Extremely boring and I'm shocked that the ride was built in 2014 because it feels older than that. I wouldn't ride it again unless it was under a 15 minute wait. Unless you have children under 5, its a pass.

We saw a lot of paper but none was really looked at. I didn’t realize the crepe place closed at like 4 (our reservation time was at 5). We were looking forward to that! I could see how someone could get motion sicknesses on remy.

We saw a lot of paper but none was really looked at. I didn’t realize the crepe place closed at like 4 (our reservation time was at 5). We were looking forward to that! I could see how someone could get motion sicknesses on remy.
Our reservation is at 4 and I was looking forward to it too. That stinks to not keep it open during all of the time slots

😞😢 we have a later reservation as well…. Hopefully when we have our October or November epcot day it won’t be too hectic to get over there
Yeah that’s what I said. It’s unfortunate but it is what it is.
Our reservation is at 4 and I was looking forward to it too. That stinks to not keep it open during all of the time slots
Right!! Why have a preview of the entire area if the only thing open is one attraction.

Yeah that’s what I said. It’s unfortunate but it is what it is.

Right!! Why have a preview of the entire area if the only thing open is one attraction.
It’s definitely lame. We will probably ride remy once with ds and leave unless he wants to go again

Was it busy at all? Was kinda curious how many folks were being let in per time slot.

We were the first slot of the day, so it was a comfortable amount of people. We could definitely tell when the next slot came in but we only waited about 15-20 minutes for the ride each time. Merch stand was very small, and line was long... we were really confused why there was only a kiosk and not a full shop. Creperie line wasn't bad, stayed steady the whole time we were there. PhotoPass line was pretty long but nothing unmanageable. We stayed about 2 hours.

We were the first slot of the day, so it was a comfortable amount of people. We could definitely tell when the next slot came in but we only waited about 15-20 minutes for the ride each time. Merch stand was very small, and line was long... we were really confused why there was only a kiosk and not a full shop. Creperie line wasn't bad, stayed steady the whole time we were there. PhotoPass line was pretty long but nothing unmanageable. We stayed about 2 hours.

We go on sat, I think first time slot maybe second, its 12-1pm and can't wait. Hoping to eat at the TS version of the Creperie. I hope merchandise holds out.

I didn't see a single person present a paper copy. Everyone showed their phone. Also there wasn't any enforcement of the time frame. Its a much smaller space than Star Wars and much less interesting. I don't see how any one could drag out looking around for an hour. Crepes were ok, nothing special. Maybe I had different expectations but the ride was bad. Extremely boring and I'm shocked that the ride was built in 2014 because it feels older than that. I wouldn't ride it again unless it was under a 15 minute wait. Unless you have children under 5, its a pass.
So the ride is bad and this is going to be a virtual queue and possible paid lighting lane attraction. Sounds ridiculous!

You had to wait 15 minutes to ride the ride?

So the ride is bad and this is going to be a virtual queue and possible paid lighting lane attraction. Sounds ridiculous!
Yeah I was shocked with how disappointing it was. Everything Disney has done that past 5 years has been excellent and then I rode this and was extremely disappointed. Ride vehicles move very very slow, you just go from 3D screen to 3D screen. To me, it felt like an updated Universe of Energy but a much shorter rider and smaller ride vehicles.

I wouldn't say the ride is bad, it's just not a definite must-do over and over again. We prefer mickey and minnies runaway railway much more.

I just think people need to adjust their expectations when going into this ride for what it was meant to be. Disney is pushing and marketing it as their big new ride for the 50th because that's all they have due to the pandemic/other ride delays.

This ride was supposed to open more than a year ago as a fun new ride in world showcase. Not as a headliner/game changing ride like tron/guardians, but again, it's all Disney has at the moment so they'll push it.

Also yeah, saw the wait in the afternoon yesterday was 45 minute on top of waiting for downtime (in the sun/heat no less)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter