Remember no discount is out for October-Dec yet (new online AP promotion related)

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
I have seen lots of posts about people only getting a rack rate when they try to price out a reservation under the new online AP promotion. Don't forget that until a discount is released for Oct-Dec 19th, the new AP online promotion will only show a rack rate since that is currently the best rate available.

That's another problem I have with their program. I would be happy to book at least 120 days out - but not at rack rate. If I can't get an AP or FL Res discount, I use AAA. There's no way my frugal nature would let me book at room with a non-refundable deposit at rack rate. There would always be the little voice asking "what happens if there are no discounts offered?"

When I tried the site it offered a $340 courtyard view at WL. No way! First it's a non-refundable $340 deposit and if there is no AP discount offered I'm stuck? Even if there is an AP discount lately it's been $100 for a deluxe. That would be $240 for the courtyard view which still seems really high. Have they raised their room rates as well? :confused3

I would love to be able to book online, but I'll stick with CRO until Disney gets these kinks worked out. As frequently as we visit I can't book/pay full price for a room even with the promise of a discount later. I need to know the bottom line up front.

I've posted this several places, but will add here too that I just (Mon 6/20) booked through the new program and got an $80 a night discount on a moderate room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter