• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Release of Winter Rates on Official Site

idratherbeinwdw

<br><font face="comic sans MS" color=violet>I'll n
Hello Everyone,

I have some questions I wonder if anyone can help me with. I already booked my trip for November 17-19. The online price quotes only show up until November 6. I was told that if the price I was quoted on the phone turns out to be less prior to October 18 I can change to the new lower price. After October 18 I would NOT be able to make changes if the price goes down before I go. Is this true? Seems unfair not to be able to change it right up until you go, as I can do with airline tickets that have gone down in price. But if that is indeed correct I suppose I will have to live with it.

Does anyone know when will the winter prices be listed online? Anyone have any experience with this, i.e. when were those prices released last year or the year before?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

I had no idea you could even do this Mar'!?! As for when the winter prices will be released....!?! :confused3 DLP seem to have been very late getting anything sorted this year! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I've been no help at all really!!! :teeth:

the prices went online on the spanish side if the site at the end of september. I presume they went in english before that as they tend to change in spanish. At least this gives you an idea.

BONITATIME said:
the prices went online on the spanish side if the site at the end of september. I presume they went in english before that as they tend to change in spanish. At least this gives you an idea.

Muchas Gracias!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter