"Regular Buses"?

I was staying at Pop 12/7-12/11 and we had fantastic bus service from the resort to the parks. However, leaving MK at about 2:30 Friday 12/9 was awful. It took us an hour and half to get back to Pop. There was a line of 3 ECVs and probably about 50 people in line. And that was after a bus had just left...we waited a good 30 minutes for another bus to come and everybody in line didn't fit on that bus.

I have been here for the last 4 days and stayed at a "value" who supposedly have the worst bus service and PERSONALLY for us the buses have had the least amount of wait time I have had in the last 6 years we have been coming. As far as the express bus system which we rode also and loved there is only 1 bus to each park from that park which is a total of 12. I doubt 12 buses in all of wdw have messed up the system. Maybe it is luck on my part or bad timing for someone else but I think it is the same as always

I have been here for the last 4 days and stayed at a "value" who supposedly have the worst bus service and PERSONALLY for us the buses have had the least amount of wait time I have had in the last 6 years we have been coming. As far as the express bus system which we rode also and loved there is only 1 bus to each park from that park which is a total of 12. I doubt 12 buses in all of wdw have messed up the system. Maybe it is luck on my part or bad timing for someone else but I think it is the same as always

I'd say all the values have excellent bus service compared to the moderate and deluxe resorts.

I'd say all the values have excellent bus service compared to the moderate and deluxe resorts.
They have always been fine for us but I see people complain about them all the time so I think wow the other half must have it really good if this is bad

They have always been fine for us but I see people complain about them all the time so I think wow the other half must have it really good if this is bad
If you look around you'll find reports out of every resort with both their having the best bus service and the worse. No resort is immune from bad service reports if someone gets in a run of bad luck with timing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter