~~~Regional Exchange Sent Received~~~...COMPLETED!

The second package I sent was delivered yesterday :)

YES IT WAS!!!! :rotfl2: I did not get a chance to post yesterday sorry...

A wonderful exchange by Merriweather!! We got so lucky! :worship: The coolest thing I thought was that it was wonderful to get all the travel magazines for Seattle. This was cool because #1, We LOVE Travel Magazines, and #2 we have friends that recently moved to Seattle and we have been wanting to come up that way. :goodvibes

We also got...

Dis Pins with our names on them! We plan to wear them on our WDW trip in December!
Huckleberry Jam (This looks so yummy!)
Earrings made by DH
Chocolate fruits
Mickey Antenna topper
Keychain from Museum of Flight
Calculator from Cypress (DH company--what kind of company is it? :confused3 )
Washington Pin
Slug...(slimy yet satisfying)...hahaha:rotfl:
Mt. St. Helens mug and Postcard

Thank you so much!!! We love it!::yes::

Ours is going out tomorrow, I hope it gets there by the end of the week! :yay: Can't wait to hear!

:yay: Glad it arrived, Eva. Hope you both enjoy it all.
DH's company makes micro chips ;)

hope you get to make it up this way. It is beautiful....but cold right now :cold:

I need to apologize, I'm not going to be able to get my package out by friday the 13th which is the send by date. The store that I usually shop at for these type of exchanges is only open on the weekends, so I won't be able to shop until friday. Didn't get there last weekend because of my son's graduation and graduation parties, so I need to wait till this friday. Don't worry I'll get it out as soon as I purchase my items and pack it up. Once again sorry.

Not a problem, Jean. Thanks for checking in.
We have a few people that won't be mailing until Sat.

Anymore mailings?
Remember Friday is mail day.
I have a couple of people that have contacted me about mailing a bit later, be sure and let me know if you can't get it out by Friday.

Mine will be going out today.
I've had a rough week but I did manage to get some shopping done!!
I'll post again when it's in the mail!!

Kim

How are things going, Kim. Any news?

Tomorrow is mail day, everyone. We still have 7 packages out of the 11 to go out.

Mine is boxed up and ready to go. I will put it in the automated postal machine tonight.

Mine went out this morning Priority mail.

How are things going, Kim. Any news?

We took her to see the Dr yesterday. All her tests came back that she is "normal" (yeah, I had fun teasing her with that one!). Meaning that as far as the tests go she does NOT have diabetes. Which is kind of what we thought. What her problems are from - that's still a mystery. Although the problems that brought us to the hospital haven't resurfaced since. It's all very odd and I'm being to think it's more of a hormonal imbalance.

So we've step her down to almost no insulin and she's free to eat whatever. She's thrilled!! Her dance recital is tomorrow so we'll see how she does then. Thanks for asking!!

Kim

Glad the news is good.....hopefully whatever it was, was a one time thing and won't come back.
Good luck at the dance recital.

:yay: Glad it arrived, Eva. Hope you both enjoy it all.
DH's company makes micro chips ;)

hope you get to make it up this way. It is beautiful....but cold right now :cold:

That is cool about your DH's company!

Yes, I would LOVE to get up there!! I do not mind the cold at all. :woohoo: I am sorry I was going to get out our exchange early and just have been so wrapped up in stuff for DH's b-day that I have not gotten to the post office. I will getting it out tomorrow, I PROMISE!!:yay:

Have a great day!!

It is nicer today :sunny:
That is fine Eva......tomorrow is the mail date, so all is good.
Anyone else mail?

TODAY is mail day!!
I have 2 people that checked in that are mailing a day or so late.
That still leaves 3 more to get in the mail. Please check in and let us know.
I will send reminders this afternoon to those I have not heard from.

I received a wonderful package from Hawaii!!!
Thank you so much Patsy (Mommytotwo)!! I love everything!!
Ok here's what I received:

:) Beautiful T-shirt with the word "Hawaii" and cute dolphins on it (wearing it now!!)
:) Papaya Seed Dressing mix - I'm thinking of using this as a marinade on chicken - any thoughts??
:) package of "The original Maui Caramacs"
:) package of chocolate covered macadamia nuts - I have to hide both of these from DH!!
:) cool Hawaii Surf Club key chain
:) package of 'Stickey Kine' note tabs - I love these. I'm a sticky note addict!
:) package of tropical flavored hard candy - mmmm
:) 3 very cool postcards from Hawaii - one in particular REALLY makes me want to visit Hawaii!! The purple sky is amazing!!

Thanks again!! I love everything!!
Kimba

I received a wonderful package from Hawaii!!!
Thank you so much Patsy (Mommytotwo)!! I love everything!!
Ok here's what I received:

:) Beautiful T-shirt with the word "Hawaii" and cute dolphins on it (wearing it now!!)
:) Papaya Seed Dressing mix - I'm thinking of using this as a marinade on chicken - any thoughts??
:) package of "The original Maui Caramacs"
:) package of chocolate covered macadamia nuts - I have to hide both of these from DH!!
:) cool Hawaii Surf Club key chain
:) package of 'Stickey Kine' note tabs - I love these. I'm a sticky note addict!
:) package of tropical flavored hard candy - mmmm
:) 3 very cool postcards from Hawaii - one in particular REALLY makes me want to visit Hawaii!! The purple sky is amazing!!

Thanks again!! I love everything!!
Kimba

You're welcome :). Marinating the chicken in the papaya seed dressing sounds yummy. Let me know how it tastes :).

Finished my shopping and now I have to package everything up. I plan on dropping it off tomorrow morning at the post office if everything goes the way I plan. I have plans tomorrow as well so if I don't make it tomorrow it will go out on Monday. So sorry for the delay.

I sent out 2 reminders.
Still 5 people to confirm sending their packages.
Hope to hear of some mailings today ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter