~~~Regional Exchange Sent Received~~~...COMPLETED!

I didn't receive anything though I do have a notice to pick up something at the post office so that could be it

I am so glad it got there OK and that you like it!!! :cool1: We thought we try the "other So. Cal theme park." :rotfl: In case you did not see, the LA magazine has an article of a guy who worked at Disneyland as Jack Sparrow.

Yea, you and DH should get down here....we can be your tour guides!! Norhern California has a beauty too, but we have DISNEYLAND!! :banana:

Enjoy your exchange! You're Welcome....:love: :goodvibes

I'll take you up on that, going to add So. Cal on my list of upcoming trips, behind the Disney cruise I want to take so badly.

The note from the PO says it is from Canada. DH is going to pick it up for me today.

:woohoo: That should be it!! :yay: (unless of course you are expecting something else from Canada ;) )

I received a bag of Canadian themed goodies: pencils, mousepad, large magnet, giant paperclip, change purse, travel pouch and some Disney themed stickers. Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter