###Regift exchange sent/received###...COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out now.....but I am holding off on a couple waiting to see if that last person gets her info to me, so don't be alarmed if you don't receive a name for a few more hours ;)

Mail by is 2-1. Please be on time.
Can't wait to hear of all the arrivals. This is always so fun to see what people send ::yes::

Mine is boxed, labeled and just waiting until the postman picks it up tomorrow. Way too cold to take little bit out today.

All name are now out :yay:

Mine are boxed and going into the mail box this morning.

Please pick your names up via PM ::yes:: That's the only way I can tell that everyone has them.

:woohoo:

That makes 3 on their way already.

We have 22 exchanges going on this time :yay:

Just picked up my name. I'll get it packaged and sent out beginning of next week. I'll report again when it's in the mail.

I go in for my c-section tomorrow but my package is all ready to go. DH is going to mail it this week. I'll check back in when I get home.

Good luck, Jenny. Let us hear from you when you get home.

Any other news today?

I got mine from Luv2roam today. Thank you so much for the beautiful tree topper angel & 2 ornament magnets.

My exchange will be in the mail by friday, just need to sort through my things to find what I want to send.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter