Refillable Mugs????

Peter_noPan

DVC member
OK. What's the story???

We just got back and i was the mugs they now sell are only good for the trip when you purchase it.

Has anybody tried to bring your old ones and been turned down??

We are going to WL in 55 days and I will be bring my old ones.

This sounds like a great class action law suit for a lawyer who has nothing better to do with his time.

In Dec at WL the written sign on the wall said they were good at WL forever.

I was under the impression they were good forever at that particular resort. When we were at POFQ this past March we bought POFQ mugs but saw plenty of people with POFQ mugs that were from other years. I know someone who goes to POR every year and they bring their mugs that still say "Dixie Landings" and were told that is totally acceptable so, I'd say yes, except where they post an exception that one could assume the mugs are good forever.... or as us Bostonians would say "foreva".

:D

As of April 15th, this year, the sign in WL as well as the display on the beverage island (which says unlimited refills for length of stay) in many of the resorts we visited, says "Free Unlimited Refills available from the Beverage Islands until the end of your stay in which the mug was purchased".

It didn't always say that, and many report (including myself) that the food court managers have no problem with mugs being brought back (and many are told that when purchasing, including myself)..but this is what it says now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter