Refillable Mugs/Drink Options

Mamapapa

DIS Veteran
Anyone have pictures of the soda stations at Aulani? I can't find any current info on this and no pictures at all. I'm looking to verify if they offer Cherry Coke anywhere and if unsweetened ice tea is an option for the hubby. If no tea, I'm hoping to see pictures of the soda machines to see if there's anything else he would drink to determine if we should buy the mugs. Thanks everyone!!!

Sorry, no pictures of the machines. I did not see cherry Coke on any machine. It's mostly the usual Coke, Sprite, Dr Pepper, Raspberry Iced Tea, Lemonade options. The Ulu Cafe has more stuff like juices and coffee, but they aren't open 24 hours like the Lava Shack.

Some also have Coke Zero and Powerade.

Ack, no. I was wrong. I found a really blurry crop of the soda station at Ulu Cafe attached here.

Attachments

• IMGP7081.jpg
    IMGP7081.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 71
Ack, no. I was wrong. I found a really blurry crop of the soda station at Ulu Cafe attached here.
I will forgive you, but only because you provided the photo I've been looking everywhere for and couldn't find!! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter