recover old account

atskuv

Earning My Ears
Hi is there a way to recover a old account without having access to its email address?

It's so funny that I came across this post, because I just got back into my old account today. I hadn't been able to access it in years because the email I registered with no longer exists. In my case, I finally stumbled across the correct password. I did email admin and they were not able to help, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Good luck!

It's so funny that I came across this post, because I just got back into my old account today. I hadn't been able to access it in years because the email I registered with no longer exists. In my case, I finally stumbled across the correct password. I did email admin and they were not able to help, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Good luck!
I was off the platform for a few years and when I came back a couple of years ago, all of my past activity had zeroed out, lol. So it was starting from scratch (but I still didn't do "test" posts to increase numbers, haha).

I did the 10 test posts only because I haven't heard from the admins even to this day yet.

I was off the platform for a few years and when I came back a couple of years ago, all of my past activity had zeroed out, lol. So it was starting from scratch (but I still didn't do "test" posts to increase numbers, haha).

Last edited:
hahahahaha that's what those "test" posts are for:smooth:. Those testers definitely got game.

So I'm guessing the thing that zeroes the counts is the expiration or deletion of threads you may have posted in?
Sorry I thought the discussion was about recovering Disney login account recovery I didn't know they meant Disboard login account recovery if there's any problem with recovering Disboard logging account them scroll to the bottom of this website and click on contact us or go to The Dis facebook page and send the enquiry to the Dis on facebook messenger. Sorry about that I thought they meant recovering an old Disney account not recovering an old Disboard account.

hahahahaha that's what those "test" posts are for:smooth:. Those testers definitely got game.

So I'm guessing the thing that zeroes the counts is the expiration or deletion of threads you may have posted in?
Who knows. It was all zeroes so maybe after two years of inactivity or something it wipes out to zero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter