Recording now 8/11/2009

I'd just like to point out that this thread is going to be very helpful in my quest to make it to 4000 posts by the first day back at work. That'd mean I posted over 1000 during summer break! ROFL

-holding up the "L" sign now-

Have fun, Kevin! We will have to listen after we get to Orlando tomorrow since our flight leaves at the crack of Dawn! (How does Dawn feel about her Crack anyway? ;-) )

Minnie Lor, I love that idea. It'd be hard for the crew to keep up though. Hmm..or would it? Not as many people are around during the day I guess.

I'd just like to point out that this thread is going to be very helpful in my quest to make it to 4000 posts by the first day back at work. That'd mean I posted over 1000 during summer break! ROFL

We are both within milestone reach. ::yes::

Have fun, Kevin! We will have to listen after we get to Orlando tomorrow since our flight leaves at the crack of Dawn! (How does Dawn feel about her Crack anyway? ;-) )

Oh boy. :rotfl: Have a great trip Mike, Christy, and Ian! :)

That ain't nothing....surpassed 1K in just one chapter of the PCC 1.0 threads...

Yes, but I have more to go than you, George!!!

-flexing those typing muscles-

1000 posts from June-August here I come!

Hey Kevin.

It's Crazy here in Indy!

Can you and John come to the Indy DIS Meet.

<wink, wink>

Hey Kevin, hey guys :hug:

Thought a nice walk on the beach would be good but got there, it rained, we got soaked so I am back sitting in front of the computer in my pjs ;)

Hello everyone, I am excited to be here today. :cool1:

And even better I hear the is gonna be DAP info on the podcast :worship:

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter