Recommendations for waterproof iPhone case

blessed2BaMama

Earning My Ears
I have seen different comments about people using a dry bag for their iPhones and need recommendations based on your experience. My husband and I both have iPhone 6 Plus so it has to be large enough to hold that size phone and still allow it to take pictures. As we leave soon I also need it available on Amazon Prime! Thanks already for the help!! Amy

I have the Lifeproof case for my iPhone. It's expensive but I think it's worth it.

Lifeproof all the way.
The only complaint I have is that the case really muffles the speaker. But seeing as though I've jumped in lakes with it, dropped it over the edge of a kayak, used it in the middle of a wave pool and haven taken it to and in virtually every water place I go..my phone has been safe and secure the whole time.

I had the life proof case. It cost almost $100. It worked just fine, until the transparent material that covers the iPhone button fell off!

That's right! It just fell off one day!

Warning: always double check that this little piece is on the case. Thank God I wasn't using it for under water shots! Also - I had the case for just over one year! Good luck !

Neighbors kid lost his iPhone to a life proof case. It filled with water the first trip he took to the pool.

Neighbors kid lost his iPhone to a life proof case. It filled with water the first trip he took to the pool.

There's a seal test you need to do before you put the case to use. If it passed the seal test and was used properly I'm not sure how that would happen?
I've had a new lifeproof for my last 3 iPhones and have never had an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter