• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recommendations for Limo/pvt car to Cape Can. Hotel!

Nadja

Earning My Ears
Hoping for recommendations for stretch limo or luxury SUV services from MCO to hotel at Cape Canaveral a couple day before cruise. Would esp love to hear about your good and bad personal experiences that might help us make up our mind. We are 4 adults, 2 kids that would love a cool experience… no vans lol. TIA!! :car:
FANTASY Apr 29 7 day and so very excited:sail:pirate::goofy:

We haven't used them in 10 years, but Happy Limo was great. We didn't book a limo, but I assume they have them based on the name. They were on time, quick, friendly, easy to make reservations with.

We have used Access Line many times and really enjoy them.
Just be advised if you use them for round trip they may charge you for both ways on your first trip.
But don't worry, they will be there to pick you up for your return.
We did a last minute cruise change last year and they were able to change with us. And by last minute it was less than 24 hours!
Another time I had requested a certain vehicle and the night before pickup I kept getting phone calls from a Florida number I didn't know so I didn't answer it until late and it was them advising me they were going to have to change vehicles as the one I requested needed some repairs. Rather than just showing up in a different vehicle they contacted me first! They even upgraded us to a bigger SUV.
I tried to link their website but disboards will not let me.
Just look for access line transportation. It will be under altransportation.com.

Happy Limo! We've used them probably 10 times to Disney World and the cruise. One cruise we went around a hurricane and were about 4 hours late getting into port to offload, they tracked the ship and made sure they were there when we were able to offload. Great customer service! And they will let you make a grocery stop on the way.
And there is a coupon on MouseSavers website.

Hoping for recommendations for stretch limo or luxury SUV services from MCO to hotel at Cape Canaveral a couple day before cruise. Would esp love to hear about your good and bad personal experiences that might help us make up our mind. We are 4 adults, 2 kids that would love a cool experience… no vans lol. TIA!! :car:
FANTASY Apr 29 7 day and so very excited:sail:pirate::goofy:
@kaseymitchell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter