• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent Cruisers - Packing Help

jott3

Mouseketeer
Is there anything you forgot to bring that would have come in handy or is there anything you brought that you didn't use? I'm still debating on whether to bring a blow dryer or not. I remember from my first cruise the ones in the room are not very strong.

Any other tips? Thanks in advance!

Blow dryer is very helpful, as well as your own shampoo and conditioner. The ship provides both in very cute packaging but horrible on the hair.
If you have kids, taking your own toys for the pool and especiallly Castaway Cay is nice.

Bungee cords to keep open connecting cabins. It IS nice to have your own dryer so if someone is bogarting the bath you can blow-dry at the "dressing table" in the cabin. Nightlight, power strip if you have cameras, etc. that need recharging, extra hangers, mesh bag to hold swimsuits, etc. on the sand, lanyard to keep your KTTW card around your neck, safety strap for sunglasses, LOTS of sunblock.

Carla

My DD brought a blow dryer, but she found that the outlets wouldn't work with her plug.

I spent a whole week listening to an 18 year old girl complain about her hair.:eek:

Definitely a blowdryer, but you can only plug it in by the vanity.
Bring a power strip so you can plug several things in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter