Received a response from Guest Comm.

SCCamper

Mouseketeer
When we returned from FW in Oct., we received the guest questionaire in the mail. I went online and answered all the questions and put comments when I could. I had also sent an e-mail to Guest Communications addressing my concerns about underage golf cart operation, pressure washing RVs on site and the poor quality (in my opinion) of Trail's End. Today, I got back this response:

Dear Mr. Smith, (Not my real last name :rolleyes1)

Thank you for contacting us regarding your visit to the Walt Disney World® Resort. I appreciate the time you took to let us know about your visit. It is always a pleasure when our Guests share their experiences with us, letting us know about the magical memories they made. We also appreciate the concerns you mentioned. You can be assured that all your comments will be shared with the appropriate leaders. We are grateful for the opportunity you have given us to let them know about your vacation and long-standing history with our resort. I hope your next visit is filled with many more special memories.

Sincerely,
Steve Rivers
Guest Communication Services
Walt Disney World Resort

Hopefully my comments did not fall on deaf ears....no pun intended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter