Re-Opening What's happening in VMK Newsletter -New Please Read!!-

WDWfan36

DIS Veteran
Hello, Everyone,

We decided to re-open the newsletter. If you we're a previous subscriber then you will need to sign up again. I got a great Idea for a newsletter, A What's happening in VMK newsletter. We decided to re-name the newpaper but it's going to be the same, with tips,profiles and guides! If you were subscribed to the previous newsletter you are already subscribed to this newsletter. If you were not then come on and join!

We need some writers for the newsletter, if you want to be interested pick a following subjects and PM me and give an example of it

Tell me what you want to be:
Guide Maker
Regular News
Profile Finder
Other (please be specific)

-------------------------------------------
If you have a great idea for an article, just write it and send it to us! It will be featured in the newsletter. As long as it's appropriate. To subscribe just say "I want to subscribe" and your done!

List Of Subscribers
--------------------
adventuretink
Tiinkerbelle
Danovara
MiakodaWDW
Debs5angels
mom2cookies
IneedafriendVMK
Goofy_Bob
SpaceCommander
ShadowKittyKat
ash410
Coolkidhann95
Baseballmaniac
HappyBoy
Swimmingneno
Sharkm
FrontierNatasha
Mcat

Writers
-----------
valeriesunshine
WDWLIGHTNINGZ
Someybody
Milkabum
DisIvyCo

Special Thanks to:
ShadowKittyKat

WDWfan36 said:
Hello, Everyone,

We decided to re-open the newsletter. If you we're a previous subscriber then you will need to sign up again. I got a great Idea for a newsletter, A What's happening in VMK newsletter. We decided to re-name the newpaper but it's going to be the same, with tips,profiles and guides! If you were subscribed to the previous newsletter you are already subscribed to this newsletter. If you were not then come on and join!

We need some writers for the newsletter, if you want to be interested pick a following subjects and PM me and give an example of it

Tell me what you want to be:
Guide Maker
Advice Collum (sp?)
Regular News
Profile Finder
Other (please be specific)

-------------------------------------------
If you have a great idea for an article, just write it and send it to us! It will be featured in the newsletter. As long as it's appropriate. To subscribe just say "I want to subscribe" and your done!

List Of Subscribers
--------------------
Wait.. so which one is it?

Please PM me what you want to be along with an example of your work. Make up fake question and answer it :)

I'd like to subcribe, but not contribute b/c I don't have the time. How do I sign up? thanks!

~Me.a~

MiakodaWDW said:
I'd like to subcribe, but not contribute b/c I don't have the time. How do I sign up? thanks!

~Me.a~

Just by saying you wanted to sign up, so now your signed up :)

If you want to be a writer pick what type of writing you want to do and PM me along with an example of your work and then sure you can write :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter