?????? Re: Disney Store pins ??????

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
I've been away from the collectors board for a while, so forgive me if I am asking about old news :)
But.... I have been hearing that the Disney Stores will be getting pins in.
Any details would be appreciated ! :)
I haven't been to a Disney Store in quite some time. The last 2 times I visited, there was just NOTHING of interest to purchase. I don't have small children to buy for and that is all they have lately. I did get my DC 20% coupon and plan to visit. But I am really wanting to know about the pins that are supposed to show up there.
I also need to stop in there to get some Disney $$ for our upcoming trip in Oct. It would be nice to know that they will be getting in something other than kids stuff!
Thanks!! :)

Update: Just got my mail and newsletter from DC......I see that the DS will start selling the 100 yrs pins as of Sept 22. Every Sat, just like with the Millenium ones.
Does anyone know how many pins will be released each week? And if these are limited editions....how many of each have been produced??
What do the bags and books look like??
What will they cost???
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter