? re 3 Bedroom Grand Villas at OKW

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Are there any GV at OKW that enter on the first floor besides the one HA villa in building #48? I'll be using an ECV, so I need the first floor, but I don't need HA. I hate to reserve the only HA villa if I don't need it. Also, can anyone please point me to the great map of OKW that points out all the HA buildings, all the GV buildings, etc.?

If you're in an ECV you are a valid user of the HA GV.

Please don't second guess your worthiness to use an amenity designed to help people in ECVs and wheelchairs.

Check this link: https://www.disboards.com/threads/okw-building-configuration-summary.146435/
scroll down for a link to a map of OKW.

HCA GVs are found only in Buildings 48 (ground level access to the first floor of the villa) and 63 (elevator access to the first floor of the GV). No OKW GVs have elevator access to the second floor of the villa.

Thanks! From the map, it looks like there are 3 HA GVs at OKW. I don't feel so bad now-I was thinking there was just the one, and if someone's grandma is in a wheelchair and needs the HA GV (although, come to think of it, I'd be the grandma on this trip!), I'd feel bad.

Remember, too, that you'd need to stay on the main floor or in the living room and not one of the bedroom on the upper floor. There is no elevator to the upper floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter