Rates for All Stars with Fairytale Pkg?

Kurry

Disney Nut
Does anyone know the rates for the All Stars with the Fairytale Pkg? 2 Adult, 2 Children

Thanks

$499 per adult
$266 per junior 10-17
$212 per child 3-9
need to add tax I think

This is a package price for the FT for the price listed you get 7 night value resort. + UP for 8 days.

To get an idea of what the price will be go to the Disney website for vacations and chose the custom package. if you are going for 7 nights just key in your dates but only use 4 nights and pick your resort and then the dreammaker package, this will give you a general idea of the cost of the Fairytale package since you are only paying for 4 nights. make sure you click off the vacation insurance as well to get the price. it may not be exact but it is close

Is this package in place of the Dream maker Package??? I've never heard of this one...Can you get this thru Disney??

Thanks for the help...:confused:

Hi,
We booked All Satr Music for October using the fairytale package for 7 nights. We did 2 standard rooms with 3 adults 2 juniors and 2 children. Our total is $2602 forr all. Here is the breakdown we received:

Rooms $424.00 per room x 2 rooms
UPH:
3 adults at $266 each
2 Juniors at $266 each
2 Children at $212 each

Total cost-$2602.
:D
This seems like a good deal to me. The room ends up costing $60.57 a night. The UPH are the price of 4 night passes but are good for 7 nights.

Bugdozer:earsboy:

Sadden by the lost of our Beloved " Old Man Of The
Mountain" May his spirit live on in our state:(

Bugdozer,
So sorry to hear about the Old Man of the Mountain. Because of your post...I looked up news articles to read about it. I had not heard until you posted. I went to see the Old Man when I was a little girl and it made an impression on me. Children need all kinds of experiences and this is one I'll remember. I am sorry for your state...it was such an awesome land mark:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter