$$ rate

uktigger

me and my mouse havin fun together!
:wave: all

is the $$ rate likely to rise soon?i had heard that it will hit $1.80 it has been in the low $1.7 for a little while now:rolleyes:

thanks eve::MinnieMo

Hello

I am waiting for the rate to rise too.

Michelle:Pinkbounc

It seems the dollar is going through its monthly slump. i'm pretty sure you will see it agin hitting $1.80.

It looks as though its at $1.74 at moment so as you said previous it was as low as$1.70 at the beginning of the week.

Fingers crossed.

Giggler. :wave2:

hi giggler:wave:

i'm keeping me fingers and toes crossed:teeth:

i'll hang on another bit and see if it will rise a little again::yes::

eve::MinnieMo

I hope so,i've got most of my spends now and im itching to go and get our US $ TC & Cash:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:earsgirl:

:wave: sharon
your like me i can't wait for it to go back up again i just want to go and get some more then i can relax a little::yes::
it's $1.74 today on m&s

eve::MinnieMo

At the HSBC in Exeter at the Thomas Cook Exchange they were offering $1.80 if you want $100 notes.

I can spend it if its $20,$50 or $100!!!!!!!!!!!

So we topped up the last of our spends today!!!!

Karen

The branch where booked will as long as they have the $100 notes in stock.

I didn't double check today it was just easier to do at the HSBC. Which is not our Bank. Its because they have Thomas Cook Exchange there.

Karen:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter