Rapunzel- is it still crazy?

Mamasmurf227

Mouseketeer
We have 2 days planned at MK
On a Monday, we have a ressie at CRT for 8:10 and the park opens at 9. On Thursday, we plan to be at rope drop for EMH at 8am.

Is the rush to Rapunzel still bad? I'm thinking we will try it the morning we are having breakfast, knowing that we can always try again on Thursday.

Does she ever show up anywhere else?

She does not appear anywhere else, which leads to the crowds. It is not as bad as when Flynn was there, but it sounds like it is still the most popular M&G in MK.

We were there over Christmas for an EMH at 8 a.m. We did a few rides first, but then headed over a little before 9 a.m. Ended up waiting a little under an hour. We had walked past the line earlier in the week and it had almost reached into fantasyland! So, yep still crazy! I highly recommend it though! It was the best character interaction we had the entire week!

Happy Planning!

Stephanie

We were just there on Tuesday and walked by at 2:30 pm. I think they were finishing up a group and we were told the next one was at 3:25 pm.

We left to go ride on Buzz Lightyear, met Buzz and then walked back over a little after 3 pm and while there was a group of people already in line, the line wasn't closed yet, so we joined up. It was a little bit of a wait, but at least it saved us from doing the mad dash on Wednesday morning.

That was our recent experience.

HTH!

i met her and flynn in october and waited about 20 mins

This would have been during the Halloween party. Outside of a very rare chance encounter for character training in Epcot, Flynn has not appeared during normal park hours since July.

Just to let everyone know, the other day I was at Epcot, and Rapunzel was standing near the side entrance to Epcot. :confused3 Not sure why, it was the first time I had ever seen her there!

Just to let everyone know, the other day I was at Epcot, and Rapunzel was standing near the side entrance to Epcot. :confused3 Not sure why, it was the first time I had ever seen her there!

Character training. These are pleasant surprises, but cannot be counted on for others to plan to.

last week we waited 0mins to get into her line, we walked up and were admitted . The main group was already in but they were continuing to add people to her line. The kids waited in that line, less than 10mins.

We saw her and Flynn late morning in October and the wait time was maybe 15 minutes. I'm still kicking myself for not making my boys get their pictures with them - they love the movie but kept saying, "No thanks" whenever we would pass the meet 'n' greet.

We saw her and Flynn late morning in October and the wait time was maybe 15 minutes. I'm still kicking myself for not making my boys get their pictures with them - they love the movie but kept saying, "No thanks" whenever we would pass the meet 'n' greet.

I don't get it. Flynn has been gone from this M&G since July. Where did you see them?

I don't get it. Flynn has been gone from this M&G since July. Where did you see them?

Maybe Oct. 2010? But then...had the M&G's even started then....I thought they started *very* late Oct 2010 then Flynn was pulled July 3rd.

I happened to see a bus marked "Flynn Rider" on the digital sign leaving MK last Friday afternoon - not sure if it was for the character or just some sort of code for VIP busing.

I was there last Thursday, which was the same day as Obama so I don't know if what we experienced was "normal" for this time. We calmly walked to Rapunzel after opening ceremony and were first in line. She came out at 9:15. However, the park was fairly empty because most people were avoiding the President.

I happened to see a bus marked "Flynn Rider" on the digital sign leaving MK last Friday afternoon - not sure if it was for the character or just some sort of code for VIP busing.

They put random names on buses while they are waiting for assignments. We have seen them labeled Flynn and Rapunzel quite a few times.

I was there last Thursday, which was the same day as Obama so I don't know if what we experienced was "normal" for this time. We calmly walked to Rapunzel after opening ceremony and were first in line. She came out at 9:15. However, the park was fairly empty because most people were avoiding the President.

That's when we saw her as well. We walked up to the first group (and were admitted) after they were in already. You were probably done and gone already if you were first in line.

so we also have a CRT reservation at 805am and park opens at 9am. I realize we should head straight for rapunzel line after we finish breakfast, but after we are in with rapunzel, how long can we expect to be there? Just trying to plan the rest of my day.

We were there Wednesday at rope drop. We were second family in line, which very quickly filled up behind us. We had to wait 45 minutes though, because "Pascal got out of his cage" and she was looking for him. I walked by several times that day and today, and the lines were always long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter