Random Thread and the Order of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be scared of dinosaurs, but then I realised they can't get me because they don't exist any more.
My friend's afraid of bananas. It's funny.

I thought my friend was afraid of bananas, then I found out he was allergic...

I haven't been on Tumblr in forever...

I filled up the empty Mars Bar packet with Skittles. Don't ask me why. I don't quite know myself. I guess I could give it to someone and watch their subtle shock at finding Skittles instead of chocolate or something.

Yes, don't you dare post pictures from Dinosaur on your trip report, or i'm boycotting it!
I posted queue pics, don't worry. Just one of the T-Rex in the queue, 2 of skulls in the queue, and one of the "Dino-Insitute Welcomes You!" sign. No worries! No actual dino pics!

I posted queue pics, don't worry. Just one of the T-Rex in the queue, 2 of skulls in the queue, and one of the "Dino-Insitute Welcomes You!" sign. No worries! No actual dino pics!

That was enough to make me nervous...

I'm sure they said "oh my God" on some Disney Channel show earlier. That's normally a Nick thing.

That was enough to make me nervous...

It's an irrational fear, George. But you can always just scroll past those pics and onto the Pangani Forest Exploration Trails pics.

Your friend's birthday was on 9/11?
Oh no, did your friend pass away?

My friend died last year, on May 1st. Her birthday was September 11th, though. So she would've been 17 this year...

american-flag-red-stars.jpg

It's an irrational fear, George. But you can always just scroll past those pics and onto the Pangani Forest Exploration Trails pics.

My friend died last year, on May 1st. Her birthday was September 11th, though. So she would've been 17 this year...

)': That's terrible, I'm sorry

Hmm.
I wouldn't really like my birthday being on 9/11

I am such a good editer :-)

so give me coffee and tv, historyyyyyyy. i've seen so much, i'm going blind and i'm braindead virtuallyyyyyyy.
<3

D:

OH MY GOODNESS! I just realised that's jacobys birthday!

Ellsbury's birthday is 9/11?
Jeez!
Hahahahahahahahahahahah xD Figures! He's on the Red Sux, of course his birthday is on the day when the Twin Towers go down (which, hint hint, are in NY ;))

LOL, JK
But I wouldn't want my birthday on 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter